Today in this article, you will discover 20 powerful Christian quotes to live by which will empower you to live a vibrant Christian life as a Christian.
Sometimes in life, you will face difficult situations which will tempt you to give up on your Christian journey or life.
Sadly, most Christians give up when things get difficult in their lives but this must not be you if you are reading this post.
This is because I have prepared top 20 exotic and powerful Christian quotes and sayings just for you which will strengthen you and give you the reason to live.
With that said, let’s look at the top 20 powerful Christian quotes to live by which will inspire you to live a better Christian life with the little time you have here on earth.
20 Powerful Christian Quotes And sayings
Here are 20 powerful Christian quotes and sayings for you to meditate and act on in your life to help you live purposefully.
1. The older I get, the better I understand that every day is a gift. Joel Osteen.
What a powerful Christian quote by Joel who reminds how precious and priceless this life is especially as you age which is something you gradually realize.
Every day is indeed a blessing to cherish which is something I have also realized past the 25 years mark. Don’t take your life for granted but be thankful for it by not wasting it doing useless things without any eternal value.
2. What other people think about you is none of your business because in the end only what the Lord hath determined in your life will prevail. Trialsandtests.
The above statement is one of the most powerful Christian quotes to remind your self that what others think of you is none of your business.
So many people are trapped and enslaved by the fear of what other people think about them. Consequently, these people fail to live lives true to themselves for the fear of not fitting in.
But remember, only the Lord has a final say in your life and what he wants you to be is what will prevail in the end regardless of what others say.
3. Even when I cannot see him, I can hear the beautiful gallop of God and heartbeat for humanity. Christine Caine.
Even if we can’t see God, he is there and he has a great heart and concern for all humanity even though his own creation despises him.
Believe it or not, God cares about you more than any human being here on earth even when you sometimes feel God is distant, he is always near you waiting to assist you at any moment notice.
4. As it is appointed unto man to die once but after this, the judgment. Hebrews 9:27.
When it comes to powerful Christian quotes to live by, this is the quote I want you to meditate on daily in your life.
The above scripture reminds us that we only live once and when this life is over, we will all have to give an account on how we lived our earthly lives with the little time we were given.
Therefore, it’s imperative that you invest your life on something worthwhile and of eternal value. One of such things you can do is make sure you have your name written in the book of life.
If in doubt whether your name is written in heaven, kindly watch the amazing video clip by The Endless Love of Jesus Ministries to ensure that your name is in the book. Video.
5. Just as Satan used to be an angel, people change without warning. Only God never changes will always remain trustworthy under all situations. Trialsandtests.
Another excellent Christian saying reminding us that people change without warning just as Satan used to be an angel full of beauty inside out.
Which is why you can’t trust a human being as they are unpredictable. Just because someone has been good all these years, it’s no guarantee that a particular person will continue that way.
Since the Lord never changes, he is the only one you can fully trust and confide in as you can rest assured unlike humans, he will never fail you or turn against you out of the blue.
6. God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him. John Piper.
If we are truly satisfied in the Lord with what we have rather than focusing on what we don’t have, the Lord is indeed glorified in us.
People that are never satisfied in the Lord but rather involved in a wild goose chase of cluttering their lives with material things, will never find true satisfaction in life.
7. Genuine godly contentment and joy in all situations is only found in Christ, Jesus and not in the mundane things or accomplishments of this world we won’t take with us when we die. Trialsandtests.
Similar to the above Christian saying just discussed, the above quote tells us that genuine joy and godly content which is great gain is only found in Christ.
No amount of money or mundane earthly things, other people, and achievements will ever give you long-lasting joy and contentment in this life regardless of what society has conditioned us to believe.
8. The reason why most people don’t receive anything from the Lord is that they don’t fully trust him wholeheartedly and lack of faith on their part. Trialsandtests.
True indeed, most Christians fail to receive from the Lord due to their lack of faith and lack of trust in him.
Most so-called Christians trust God based on their feelings and not their heart. They only trust God when this is going well.
If things go the other way round, all their trust in God vanishes into thin air faster than the eyes can blink. To receive from God, you need to fully trust him with all your heart.
9. He that observeth the wind shall not sow and he that regardeth the clouds shall not reap. Ecclesiastes 11:4.
People that wait for things to be convenient in their lives, will not do anything in life because life won’t always be convenient.
If you are such a person who waits for smoother waters ahead to do what you have always hesitated to do, the above scripture is a wake-up call for you to stop waiting for things to be convenient to do what you were meant to do.
10. You have one business on earth, to save souls. John Wesley.
The above statement is one of the most powerful Christian quotes by John Wesley who reminds us as Christians, our main duty here on earth is to win as many souls into God’s kingdom.
Our business as Christians is not to make money or acquire material things which will remain behind when we die but to win souls which is the only thing, we can take with us when we die.
11. God uses trials and tribulations to refine and strengthen our faith and godly character similar to how Gold is refined and only purified in a hot furnace. Trialsandtests.
True indeed, trials strengthen and refine our character as Christians and help us to develop patience and the required stamina to finish our Christina race the Lord has set before us.
Similar to Gold being refined and purified in a furnace, God purifies us through trials so that we can be the people we were meant to be.
12. Where there is no vision, the people perish but he that keepeth the law, happy is he. Proverbs 29:18.
In the book of Proverbs, this is one of my favorite scripture which tells us the importance of having a well-defined Eagle like vision for your life.
A visionless life is indeed a life lost and wasted. People without a vision for their lives don’t achieve anything memorable with their lives.
People with a clearly defined vision for their lives on where they want to be on the flip side and keep the law of the Lord, are happy and live fulfilled lives.
13. Sometimes, God allows trials in our lives to show us and to filter out who our true friends and mere imposters are. Trialsandtests.
When it comes to identifying who your true friends are, this is one of the powerful Christian quotes you can use as a filter to filter out imposter in your life who are only your friends when things are going well in your life.
It’s only during your trying moment in your life, will you recognize real friends from fake ones and what you will discover is that God is the only one who will never leave or forsake you.
14. Patience is indeed a virtue and a wonderful blessing that every Christian must have as the Lord faithfully blesses and rewards those who wait on him. Trialsandtests.
Patience is a wonderful virtue and blessing you can have as a Christian as it makes you be at ease and calm in all situations.
Secondly, the Lord faithfully rewards and renews the strength of those who patiently wait upon him even when all others give up or faint.
15. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin Luther King Jr.
What an excellent Christian saying and a wakeup call reminding all of us that when we become silent on what matter most, our lives officially end.
Don’t ever be distracted by meaningless things of this world or lose sight on what matters the most in this life and what means the most to you as a Christian and pilgrim here on earth.
16. Life without God is likened to an empty well without water or windy clouds with no rain. Trialsandtests.
A life lived without God is empty & has no substance, purpose or meaning similar to windy clouds without any rain.
Most people foolishly think they don’t need God in their lives but they are horribly mistaken as they will discover in horror at the end of their lives but by then, it will be too late to make amends.
17. When you realize that God loves you and that he has a plan for your life, you can walk with your head high, totally confident in who he created you to be. Joyce Meyer.
You should always remind yourself that God loves you more than anyone else and has a great plan for your life when you face self-doubts about yourself.
Always remember, the Lord is interested in your wellbeing and be confident to be the person he created you to be rather than trying to impress everyone.
18. You are strong, blessed, healthy and redeemed. You are God’s masterpiece. Joel Osteen.
Another excellent powerful Christian quote and saying by Joel Osteen reminding us we are God’s masterpiece and fearfully and wonderfully made in his marvelous image.
Whenever you face low self-esteem and low self-confidence, always remind yourself that you are strong, healthy, redeemed and blessed.
19. Blessed is he that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1.
Those who don’t walk in the counsel of the wicked or associate themselves with wicked people are blessed by the Lord.
The above scripture encourages all professing Christians not to take wicked council or seat in the seat of scornful and perverse people or support their evil deed.
20. I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man cometh unto the Father but by me. John 14:6.
Of all the 20 powerful Christian quotes in his post, this is the verse I want you to stick in your bedroom to meditate on and know Christ is the only way to heaven.
Anyone who tells you otherwise is deceiving you. Not all roads lead to Rome when it comes to heaven. There are only two destinies in this life, heaven, and hell, period.
With so much new age deceptions currently happening right now which propose alternative paths to spiritual enlightenment, so many people are being deceived daily.
If you want the truth, Jesus is that truth you have been looking for all your life. This may not sit well with most people who are worldly and carnal minded.
But remember, Satan deceived angels in heaven who fell with him with his cunning craftiness. If he did so to angels, he can easily deceive you without even realizing it until it’s too late.
Summing up, please, don’t ever look for spiritual enlightenment outside God no matter how appealing alternate paths appear outside. Otherwise, you will be led astray.
Well, that’s all the top 20 powerful Christian quotes I had to share with you for you to live by and to inspire you to be better Christian.
I hope and pray that the powerful Christian quotes and saying you have read in this post will inspire you to live a purposeful life with the little time you have been given here on earth.
Signing out, if you enjoyed this post, kindly share it with everyone you know as they will benefit as well. Sharing is caring indeed. Cheers and be blessed all the days of your life.