Below is a lis6t of 65 expectations quotes and quotes about expectations of others to help you become free from trying to live up to other people’s expectations of you. Living up to other’s expectation is a sure way of living a regretful existence which you must not do if you love yourself. May these 65 expectations quotes help you have a new perspective on what expectations are all about.
65 Quotes About Expectations.
1. Expectations are the root of all manner of disappointments as we know them. Trialsandtests.
2. He who wants to live a life free of disappointments must be free of expectations from anyone. Trialsandtests.
3. In trying to live up to other’s expectation is how most people sentence themselves to lives full of regrets in the end. Trialsandtests.
4. Living up to other’s expectations of you is a sure way of a regretful existence. Trialsandtests.
5. It’s those we expect much from that end up delivering little. Trialsandtests.
6. Blindly live up to other’s expectations and you will find yourself in a ditch of regret tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Your life you want to live or the life others expect you to live. You choose. Trialsandtests.
8. The day you understand the difference between doing what’s right and what’s expected is the day you start living. Trialsandtests.
9. Please understand that doing what is right and what’s expected are two different things. Trialsandtests.
10. To live up to society’s expectations mean being the slave for the society for life. Trialsandtests.
11. No exceptions, no heartbreaks as simple as that. Trialsandtests.
12. Only fools blame others for disappointing them when they expected too much in the first place. Trialsandtests.
13. I am not in this world to live up to your expectation neither are you here to live up to mine. Trialsandtests.
14. You are here to live your life and not the life others expect you to live. Trialsandtests.
15. The day you say no to trying to live up to other’s expectations is the day you become free. Trialsandtests.
16. Why would anyone want perfection when growth comes from flaws? Shannon L. Alder.
17. Expectation and fact are two different things that people usually cannot differentiate. Lionel Suggs.
18. It’s easy finding reasons why other folks should be patient. George Eliot.
19. And by the way, if I always tell you the truth, you might start to believe me. Victor L. Wooten.
20. A successful person expects a clapping hand; an ailing person expects an open hand. Anthony Liccione.
21. Expectations is the root of all headaches. William Shakespeare.
22. I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you are not in this world to live up to mine. Bruce Lee.
23. The secret to happiness is low expectations. Barry Schwartz.
24. Expectations feed frustration. It is an unhealthy attachment to people, things and outcomes we wish we could control but don’t. Dr Steve Maraboli.
25. Act without expectation. Lao Tzu.
26. People can’t live up to the expectations they don’t know have been set for them. Rory Vaden.
27. Keep your standards even when everyone around you is losing theirs. Habeeb Akande.
28. People who expect too much are always disappointed. You would do well to remember that, my boy. Charmian Hussey.
29. People express their arrogance in their failed expectations. Travis Luedke.
30. We freeze up because we expect a certain result or because we want things to be perfect. Bernie Glassman.
31. I am full of mistakes and imperfections and therefore I am real. Shaun Hick.
32. Only thing that makes us fail in all moments, expectations. Yogeshwaran Selvaraju.
33. He who says that someone isn’t himself is a victim of statistics. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
34. You can’t expect to reap a harvest that you’re not willing to plant. Yvonne Pierre.
35. I don’t expect congratulations for a successful beginning, what I want is the applaud a successful ending. Amit Kalantri.
36. He who inherits a penny is expected to spend a dollar. German Proverb.
37. Don’t expect from others what you can’t promise them yourself. Chinese Proverb.
38. You can’t expect both ends of a sugar cane to be as sweet. Chinese Proverb.
39. He that plants thorns must never expect to gather roses. Arabian Proverb.
40. From a broken violin do not expect fine music. Greek Proverb.
41. Low is the mountain, high the expectations. Malawian Proverb.
42. Be glad that you are unknown. For when you become known, you will wish you weren’t. African Proverb.
43. Low is the mountain, high the expectations. African Proverb.
44. When we least expect it, the hare darts out of the ditch. Dutch Proverbs
45. If a poor man gives to you, he expects more in return. Portuguese Proverb.
46. He who is lazy must not expect to be fed bread. Samuel Zulu.
47. Don’t expect trust and honesty from fake people and fake friends. Samuel Zulu.
48. He becomes miserable who lives for the expectation of other people. Samuel Zulu.
49. By letting go of expectations is how you become the real you, you were meant to be. Samuel Zulu.
50. You can’t live authentically if you are trying to live up to society’s standards of who you should be. Samuel Zulu.
51. Expecting things from others without even consulting them is the most selfish thing you can do to your fellow human. Samuel Zulu.
52. If I can’t be the person you expected me to be, my sincere apologies. Samuel Zulu.
53. Never apologize for being you even if that means disappointing expectations. Samuel Zulu.
54. You have your own expectations, I have mine. End of story. Samuel Zulu.
55. I have my own idea of living my life and if you don’t agree with it, sorry it can’t be helped. Samuel Zulu.
56. You have your life to live and I have mine. So, why the judgment? Samuel Zulu.
57. You are you and I will always be me. You do you think and I do mine, period. Samuel Zulu.
58. If I wasn’t the same person I had been six years ago, how could I expect her to be? Alexandra Bracken.
59. We applaud patience, but prefer it to be a virtue that others possess. N.T. Wright.
60. As it turned out, my greatest fear in life had become expectations. Julie Murphy.
61. Sometimes expecting too much lands you nowhere in life. Shivam Singh.
62. My greatest expectation is that I expect more of myself than anyone could expect. Ryan Lilly.
63. Disappointment doesn’t stem from expectations. It stems from unrealistic or unreasonable expectations. Sue Fitzmaurice.
64. You get what you expect in life. Expect great things in life. Live your best life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
65. You have to love what you do, to give your best. Lailah Gifty Akita.
Hope these 65 expectations quotes will now help you free yourself from trying to live up to other’s expectation before it’s too late to do so. Take care.
Sharing is caring.