Below is a list of 54 end of life quotes that will remind you that you won’t live forever so that you can live more consciously and intentionally. It’s just a matter of fact that one day your life as you know it will have to come to an end but the question is: are you making the most of this one life you have? If not so, the 54 end of life quotes below will help you start doing so before it’s too late to do so on your death bed. Enjoy.
54 End Of Life Quotes To Live By.
1. Always live with this in mind that one day you will no longer be able to see the sunrise in the morning. Samuel Zulu.
2. When you reach the end of this life, only how you lived and treated others will matter. Samuel Zulu.
3. Once your earthly life ends, judgement based on your life choice on earth and eternity follows. Samuel Zulu.
4. Life has just to end at some point because we all have an appointment with death. Samuel Zulu.
5. Once your earthy life ends, you will either be in everlasting joy or everlasting shame and regret. Samuel Zulu.
6. As you came out of your mother’s womb so will you return to your own grave. Samuel Zulu.
7. Once your life ends, you are essentially on your own beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
8. Knowing that one day your life will end; you must make the most out of it while alive. Samuel Zulu.
9. Before you give up your ghost, ensure that you have made things right with God and others. Samuel Zulu.
10. Ensure that you have no baggage with you when death comes to collect its dues. Samuel Zulu.
11. Better start preparing for eternity now before it’s too late beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
12. We all have to give an account to God on how we lived our earthly lives when this life is over. Samuel Zulu.
13. My prayer for you is that death finds you ready to meet the Lord on judgement day. Samuel Zulu.
14. The moment your earthy life ends, another which has no end immediately begins. Samuel Zulu.
15. Don’t make choices, you will one day bitterly regret the end of this fragile life on your deathbed. Samuel Zulu.
16. The time to live to the fullest is now because when your time is up, it will be too late to do so. Samuel Zulu.
17. In the end we all will die and end up either in heaven or hell with the devil. Samuel Zulu.
18. If you prematurely end your life through suicide, you can rest assured you won’t be in a place of joy. Samuel Zulu.
19. I used to be scared of death until I found out it’s now called ‘end of life. Phew, that was close. Stewart Stafford.
20. With time-lashed features, the aged stoop to bow out of life. Stewart Stafford.
21. My life will end someday, but it will end at my convenience. Michael Bassey Johnson.
22. There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story. Frank Herbert.
23. Life has to end. Love doesn’t. Mitch Albom.
24. Our worst fear isn’t the end of life but the end of memories. Tom Ranchman.
25. Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. Ecclesiastes 12:7.
26. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:51.
27. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment. Hebrews 9:27.
28. whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s. Romans 14:8c.
29. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? John 11:26.
30. Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. Job 14:1.
31. But man dieth, and wasteth away: yea, man giveth up the ghost, and where is he? Job 14: 10.
32, whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. James 4:14.
33. But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah. Psalms 49:15.
34. Why behave as if you will live forever when today might be your last day alive? Samuel Zulu.
35. Knowing that your life has an end, stop sweating about the small stuff that won’t even matter in the end. Samuel Zulu.
36. As long as you are born of a woman, your days here on earth are numbers and are full of adversity. Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s not the end of life that is scary: it’s reaching the end of like knowing that you never lived at all. Samuel Zulu.
38. In the end, we all die but the question is are you still living before that time? Samuel Zulu.
39. End your life in such a way that you will be smiling in the face of death on your death bed. Samuel Zulu.
40. Make the most of your life while you still have time to do so because tomorrow might be too late. Samuel Zulu.
41. In the end, we all go to the same graveyard regardless of how rich or poor you were on earth. Samuel Zulu.
42. Beyond this life, there will be no class or creed beyond the grave. Only your works will matter whether good or bad. Samuel Zulu.
43. Now is the time to love because there is no love in the grave where you are going. Samuel Zulu.
44. What you have built not what you bought is what will matter in the end. Samuel Zulu.
45. Not how much money you had but how many lives you were able to positively impact is what will matter beyond the grave. Samuel Zulu.
46. The truest end of life is to know that life never ends. William Penn.
47. Dying is like coming to the end of a very long novel. You only regret it if the ride was enjoyable and left you wanting more. Jerome P. Crabb.
48. I knew then why I had to suffer. The older we get, the more reasons God gives us to seek His comfort. Kate McGahan.
49. In the end, if we don’t have God we don’t have anything other than an end. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
50. Death does not mark the end of a chapter in a man’s life, but the end of a book of man, the beautiful conclusion to his yearnings. Kilroy J. Oldste.
51. It’s not what you have at the end of life, it’s what you leave behind that matters. Stedman Graham.
52. To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life. Robert Louis Stevenson.
53. Most of the things we spend our lives chasing will turn to dust in the end. LeCrae.
54. Be certain that you do not die without having done something wonderful for humanity. Maya Angelou.
I hope the 54 end of life quotes above now will inspire you to live with more intention and purpose while you still have time today before it’s too late to do so. Take care.
Sharing is caring.