Below is a list of 63 encouragement quotes and encouraging quotes that will strengthen you if you are going through hard times. Life is hard and we often feel like giving up at times when things seem hopeless and the 63 encouraging quotes below will help you not lose hope.
63 Quotes About Encouragement.
1. Be a source of encouragement and hope to others. Samuel Zulu.
2. Your encouraging words may be all someone needs to get them through the day. Samuel Zulu.
3. Speak words that will uplift and edify others to do good and not words that will tear others down. Samuel Zulu.
4. Life is hard but that doesn’t mean you can’t be tough too. Samuel Zulu.
5. When things get tough in your life that’s when you must summon your inner courage and say the tough just has to get going. Samuel Zulu.
6. Remember, other people, too have failed their way on their way to success. So, don’t give up yet. Samuel Zulu.
7. If others have done it, you as well can do it. Samuel Zulu.
8. If others have made it in life, why not you. Samuel Zulu.
9. If others are living their dream life of abundance and financial freedom, why not you? Samuel Zulu.
10. If others are living the life they love, why not you? Samuel Zulu.
11. If others are making it in life and leaving a mark in this world, why not you? Samuel Zulu.
12. If others can rise from rags to riches against all the odds, why not you.? Samuel Zulu.
13. If dropouts without degrees can make it in life even more so than highly educated people, why not you? Samuel Zulu.
14. If others can make their dream a reality and come to life, why not you? Samuel Zulu.
15. If others can find true love, why not you? Samuel Zulu.
16. Don’t say you can’t because you have everything inside of you to be successful in life. Samuel Zulu.
17. We all face lows in life but a few comforting words in such situations will help you not give up. Samuel Zulu.
18. Remember, failure isn’t final. It’s only final when you raise that white flag and concede defeat. Samuel Zulu.
19. If you’re waiting until you feel talented enough to make it, you’ll never make it. Criss Jami, Healology.
20. Good if you’ve done things you aren’t proud of. It means you have a conscience. Criss Jami.
21. pat yourself on the back for getting mocked by those who have never tried their hands at anything. Michael Bassey Johnson.
22. you must keep asking God to show you what He wants you to do. If you don’t ask, you won’t know. Stormie Omartian.
23. In the darkest times of your life, your praise to God should be the loudest. Let the enemy know you’re not afraid of the dark. Stormie Omartian.
24. Praying is not telling God what to do. It’s trusting that God knows what to do. Stormie Omartian.
25. Don’t follow your heart-follow the One who made it. Mary Kate.
26. We are surrounded by adversity but we shall triumph because we have a greater spirit. Lailah Gifty Akita.
27. If you believe in your dream with all your heart, you can achieve it. Lailah Gifty Akita.
28. With diligence, discipline, and determination you can fulfill the dream. Lailah Gifty Akita.
29. You’re going to make something wonderful of yourself. I promise. You’re doing just fine. Charlotte Eriksson.
30. To anyone who knows a writer, never underestimate the power of your encouragement. Matthew Reilly.
31. Your actions show what you know, and your replies to obstacles give clarity into what you will learn. Grace Sara.
32. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us. J.R.R. Tolkien.
33. You can get a thousand no’s from people, and only one “yes” from God. Tyler Perry.
34. You only need one yes from God for you to make it in life. Samuel Zulu.
35. Don’t let a no from small minds be the reason you don’t live the life of your dreams. Samuel Zulu.
36. Whenever you feel discouraged, always encourage yourself in the Lord that all will be well. Samuel Zulu.
37. The only encouragement and hope that won’t fail you in times of crisis, is that from the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
38. Remember, God hasn’t given you a spirit of fear. So why, fear in times of trouble? Samuel Zulu.
39. I shall fear no trouble because it knows the Lord is on my side even in my darkest moments. Samuel Zulu.
40. Fear not because the Lord is fighting your battles behind the scenes. Just sit down and relax. Samuel Zulu.
41. Remember, the battles aren’t yours to fight but the Lord’s and He will fight the win them for you. Samuel Zulu.
42. As long as Christ is on your side, you won’t fail to accomplish your God-given purpose here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
43. Don’t allow a few moments of discouragement to make you doubt God’s sovereign power over your problems. Samuel Zulu.
44. Don’t let haters convince you that you can’t be great and be successful in life. Samuel Zulu.
45. Always encourage yourself in the Lord during trials as that’s all the extra you need to be an overcomer in life. Samuel Zulu.
46. Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalms 37:4.
47. I sought the Lord, and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalms 34:4.
48. Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22.
49. Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11.
50. Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavily laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28.
51. Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart all ye that hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:24.
52. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. 2 Corinthians 4:17.
53. Let every one of us please his neighbor for his good to edification. Romans 15:2.
54. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Psalms 126:5.
55. You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat. Joel Osteen.
56. I think that little by little I’ll be able to solve my problems and survive. Frida Kahlo.
57. God made you a masterpiece. Be blessed, secure, disciplined, and equipped. Joel Osteen.
58. Know yourself fearlessly (even quietly) for all the things you are. Aberjhani.
59. Indeed, God is always with us even when things look hopeless. Jennifer Hudson.
60. It’s one thing to give out excellent advice, but quite another to personally swallow it. Richelle E. Goodrich.
61. Never judge yourself so harshly that you never arise from the ashes of life. Shawntel Jefferson.
62. A little knee time first thing in the day keeps u standing all day. Evinda Lepins.
63. Believe in yourself even if nobody else does. Stephanie Lahart.
Have you enjoyed the above 63 encouragement quotes and found inspiration in them? If so, let me know in the comments below which one clicked with you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.