Below is a list of 63 emptiness quotes and quotes on emptiness to help you stop trying to fill it in the wrong places. We all have a God sized void in our souls that only God can fill as the 63 emptiness quotes and empty quotes below will once again remind you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes On Emptiness.
1. Emptiness comes as a result of not feeling a sense of purpose in life. Samuel Zulu.
2. You can’t cure the emptiness that comes from within with external things like money. Samuel Zulu.
3. No amount of money or material stuff in this world can ever fill your emptiness that comes from within. Samuel Zulu.
4. We often feel empty because we seek fulfillment in the wrong places where it simply can’t be found. Samuel Zulu.
5. He who has never experienced emptiness in life can’t truly understand the value of wholeness. Samuel Zulu.
6. It’s impossible to understand the value of wholeness and fulfilment if you have never felt empty before. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Only God can fill the inner void we all have deep down our souls. Samuel Zulu.
8. A life without God at its center is void and empty filled with confusion and contradictions. Samuel Zulu.
9. No man in this world can fill the inner void of your soul you expect them to fulfil. Samuel Zulu.
10. Seeking happiness outside yourself in other people or things will just make you empties than you were before. Samuel Zulu.
11. He who seeks happiness outside himself rather than within will forever be void of that happiness he vainly seeks outside. Samuel Zulu.
12. Once you stop seeking happiness outside where it can’t be found, your emptiness you currently feel will disappear. Samuel Zulu.
14. If you start seeking joy in the Lord rather than in people, you will never feel empty again. Samuel Zulu.
15. A life without purpose is the emptiest life that can ever exist in this world. Samuel Zulu.
16. We all have a God sized emptiness deep within our souls that only God can fill and nothing else. Samuel Zulu.
17. The more we search for fulfillment outside ourselves, the emptier we become. Samuel Zulu.
18. In vain we search for happiness and fulfillment where it can’t be found because of the lies society has taught us concerning happiness. Samuel Zulu.
19. In all our searching, the only thing we’ve found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other. Carl Sagan.
20. It was not the feeling of completeness I so needed, but the feeling of not being empty. Jonathan Safran Foer.
21. There’s just something obvious about emptiness, even when you try to convince yourself otherwise. Sarah Dessen.
22. It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us. Jackson Pearce.
23. Why does the feeling of emptiness occupy so much space? James De La Vega.
24. Every sin is an attempt to flee from emptiness. Simone Weil.
25. Music is the cup that holds the wine of silence. Sound is that cup, but empty. Noise is that cup, but broken. Robert Fripp.
26. Always show kindness and love to others. Your words might be filling the empty places in someone’s heart. Mandy Hale.
27. I hated the gnawing longing that accompanied having everything. Jonathan Safran Foer.
28. The fullness or emptiness of life will be measure by the extent to which a man feels that he has an impact on the lives of others. Kingman Brewster Jr.
29. The emptiness of your pocket is not a recipe for you to discount the value of your passion. Israelmore Ayivor.
30. I wanted desperately to be part of our pack; I felt a hole inside myself where my pack should have been. Aurora Whittet.
31. When emptiness is still, that is eternity. When it moves, that is love. Adyashanti.
32. Allow the inherent emptiness within what you are about to do direct you. Frederick Lenz.
33. No, I am not all right, I want to say. Have you been to my house? Have you seen how empty it is? Daisy Whitney.
34. As long as you continue seeking fulfilment in the wrong places, you will forever feel empty in life. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you want to get rid of your emptiness once and for all, stop seeking for fulfillment the wrong places. Samuel Zulu.
36. Being a lone is better than being with someone who makes you feel empty and worthless. Samuel Zulu.
37. Sadly most people in this word die before they ever had a chance to live. Samuel Zulu.
38. Empty people can sometimes do crazy things. So, be on the lookout for such people. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who seeks another person to quick his emptiness will feel emptier than before. Samuel Zulu.
40. The inner void of the soul is like thirst that can only be quenched with the water of life who is Jesus Christ. Samuel Zulu.
41. God is that water of life for your soul your soul desperately need to rid of its emptiness torturing it. Samuel Zulu.
42. Society is the reason why so many people are living empty meaningless lives because of the lies it has taught them on life. Samuel Zulu.
43. An empty person is the most frustrated and miserable person on earth. Samuel Zulu.
44. Be advised that you can be the richest person on earth and still be empty inside. Samuel Zulu.
45. Material things cannot fill our inner void no matter how much we have them. Samuel Zulu.
46. An empty life is as good as dead. Samuel Zulu.
47. If money and riches were the solution to our emptiness, rich people would never commit suicide. Samuel Zulu.
48. When you hear a rich person who seemingly had it all take their own life; it must remind you that being rich isn’t the solution. Samuel Zulu.
49. Come to God with your emptiness, and He will fill you with His best. Alisa Hope Wagner.
50. I think he’s looking for comfort, but I don’t have any to give. Jasmine Warga.
51. Don’t hide your emptiness. Fill it with love and give it away to fill your life with joy. Debasish Mridha.
52. To embrace love, we risk heartbreak. To resist love, we risk emptiness. Jennifer Lane.
53. Get comfortable in emptiness, it where you connect with your inner existence. Matthew Donnelly.
54. Every soul craves to fill the void. Only God can satisfy and set us free. Lailah Gifty Akita.
55. It is only God who can fill our void. Lailah Gifty Akita.
56. A world without music is only filled with sounds in the air. Ernest Agyemang Yeboah.
57. Talk to me, don’t let me feel my emptiness. Hilal Hamdaan.
58. Having found nothing worth more than emptiness he leaves space vacant. Joubert.
59. I was haunting you, for so long, that I forgot that I became a ghost too. Melissa Jennings.
60. For every day spent at a job, you empty your life. Sunday Adelaja.
61. His absence was a presence. Who knew an empty space could take up so much room. Jacqueline Simon Gunn
62. There is no void if you don’t try to fill it. Marty Rubin.
63. They see a void. I see everything that fills it. Marty Rubin.
I hope the 63 emptiness quotes above will now help you stop looking in the wrong place to fill your inner void that on God can fill through Christ. Take care.
Sharing is caring.