A list of 63 eagle quotes and quotes about eagles flying alone in life to help you have an eagle’s mentality you need to soar above every life storm you will encounter. May these 63 eagle quotes inspire you to be an eagle and not a chicken you have been for years.
63 Quotes About Eagles.
1. He who wants to be an eagle must not find himself in the midst of chickens. Trialsandtests.
2. When storms of life come, fly above them and not below them. Trialsandtests.
3. It’s he who has an eagle’s mind-set that gets to do great things in life. Trialsandtests.
4. Eagles don’t scavenge: lesson, learn to work for what you want life. Trialsandtests.
5. When you see eagles gracefully flying above, remind yourself you can too. Trialsandtests.
6. You are born to fly and not to scrounge the ground like a chicken. Trialsandtests.
7. It’s only chickens who duck for cover when storms come. Don’t be one. Trialsandtests.
8. He who want to lead others must have a mind of an eagle. Trialsandtests.
9. Eagles never cheat on their partners and are loyal to each other. Trialsandtests.
10. If you have an eagle’s mindset, you will be unstoppable. Trialsandtests.
11. A hen’s curses have never killed the eagle. African Proverb.
12. When a chick ignores its mother’s warning, the eagle grasps it for a meal. African Proverb.
13. If you borrow from an eagle you will always be looking up in the sky. African Proverb.
14. Even the mightiest eagle comes down to the treetops to rest. African Proverb.
15. No need to teach an eagle to fly. Greek Proverb.
16. Eagles do not breed doves. German Proverb.
17. A good surgeon has an eagle’s eye, a lion’s heart, and a lady’s hand. English Proverb.
18. Folly hath eagle’s wings, but the eyes of an owl. Dutch Proverb.
19. The old age of an eagle is better than the youth of a sparrow. Greek Proverb.
20. It is not an honour for an eagle to vanquish a dove. Italian Proverb.
21. The eagle was killed by an arrow made from its own feathers. American Proverb.
22. If an eagle is no good, cut it’s feathers off. Arabic Proverb.
23. Even an eagle will not fly higher than the sun. Russian Proverb.
24. Pilots, not eagles, attend flight school. Matshona Dhliwayo.
25. A dove struggling in a storm grows stronger than an eagle soaring in the sunshine. Matshona Dhliwayo.
26. The sky’s dangers offer the eagle more opportunities than the nest’s comfort. Matshona Dhliwayo.
27. If a bird believes it is an eagle long enough, it will eventually end up soaring like one. Matshona Dhliwayo.
28. An eagle earns its honour from the storms it endures. Matshona Dhliwayo.
29. Eagles don’t need turkeys to tell them what the top of the clouds looks like. Matshona Dhliwayo.
30. It is better to be an eagle for one day than to be a vulture for a lifetime. Matshona Dhliwayo.
31. The sky belongs to eagles, even during storms. Matshona Dhliwayo.
32. You can run with turkeys, but it takes greater strength to fly with eagles. Matshona Dhliwayo.
33. Turkeys can run with eagles but cannot fly with them. Matshona Dhliwayo.
34. If an eagle is teaching you to fly, ignore the advice of turkeys. Matshona Dhliwayo.
35. The eagle only knows how high it can fly when it spreads its wings. Matshona Dhliwayo.
36. Eagles are born to fly which is why you will never see the crawling like chickens on the ground. Samuel Zulu.
37. A chicken can’t tech an Eagle to fly as it can’t fly in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
38. He who learns from eagles needs not to take advice from chickens. Samuel Zulu.
39. Even a young eaglet will have chicken mentality if put among chickens though it’s meant to fly like its fell eagles. Samuel Zulu.
40. It’s only those who are afraid to soar like eagle in the sky who take the advice of chickens. Samuel Zulu.
41. Better be an eagle for a day than being a chicken that scrounges the ground for scraps for a lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
42. If an eagle did fear embracing the raging storms, it would just be as good as a chicken. Samuel Zulu.
43. Flying above its storms instead of dashing for cover is what distinguishes eagles from chicken and other birds. Samuel Zulu.
44. If you want negative people out of your life, just be an eagle and fly higher where they can’t reach you. Samuel Zulu.
45. An eagle symbolizes, strength, courage which is why it’s put on many flags to show that we can rise above all our challenges. Samuel Zulu.
46. You have an eagle in you. Let it fly and don’t lock it up in its cage. Samuel Zulu.
47. You were born to fly and soar above your life challenges, to conquer and to dominate them. Samuel Zulu.
48. There is an eagle in me that wants to soar. Carl Sandburg.
49. The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are but in what direction we are moving. Oliver Wendell Holmes.
50. You are not given a dream without the power to make it come true. Richard Bach.
51. Live our lives so well that death will tremble to take us. Charles Bukowski.
52. Lord you are the wind beneath my wings. Sherry Lipscomb.
53. He who associates himself with eagles will learn how to soar like them. Trialsandtests.
54. Eagles are not cowards which is why they proudly fly alone without fear. Trialsandtests.
55. It’s he who has an eagle-like vision that sees opportunities where most can’t. Trialsandtests.
56. He who has an eagle’s vision get to accomplish great things in life most can only fantasize about. Trialsandtests.
57. Start having an eagle’s mentality today if you want to soar tomorrow. Trialsandtests.
58. Don’t avoid your problems and challenges but fly above them. Trialsandtests.
59. Through Christ who strengthens you, you can soar above every storm that comes your way. Trialsandtests.
60. God gave you wings courage to fly above your storms. Why not fly then? Trialsandtests.
61. Don’t seek shelter when challenges come, rather, be an eagle, embrace them and fly above them. Trialsandtests.
62. It’s only those who wait on the Lord who gets to fly like eagles in due season. Trialsandtests.
63. In due season, the Lord shall renew your strength and you will gracefully fly like eagles. Trialsandtests.
I hope these 63 eagle quotes will help you now be an eagle and ditch the chicken mentality you have held on to for a long time. Peace.
Sharing is caring.