63 Disappointment quotes to help you gracefully deal with disappointment in life. We all have been disappointed in one way or the other in life by others or by thing that never panned out the way we thought they would be. Moreover, the quotes about disappointment in life here will help you understand more about this matter. May the 63 disappointment quotes below help you get over any disappointments you may have encountered in your life.
63 Quotes About Disappointment.
1. He who expects much from others will be rewarded with heartbreaks. Trialsandtests.
2. Disappointing yourself is worse than being disappointed by others. Trialsandtests.
3. You letting me down proved to me that I was a fool trusting you. Trialsandtests.
4. He who trusts in man must be sure of being let down by him. Trialsandtests.
5. If someone lets you down, it their character flaw and not yours. Trialsandtests.
6. Sometimes, it’s the people you expect much from who end up under delivering. Trialsandtests.
7. The thing about broken promises is that they only come from fake people. Trialsandtests.
8. If you knew you couldn’t fulfil what you said, why lie to me instead of being straight with me upfront? Trialsandtests.
9. People will disappoint you without warning. So, be careful with why you trust. Trialsandtests.
10. The best way of avoiding heartbreaks and disappointments is by not expecting anything from anyone. Trialsandtests.
11. The sun never gets disappointed because it needs no favors from it neighboring stars to shine its own light. Trialsandtests.
12. Expect too much from people and be sure to be disappointed by them. Trialsandtests.
13. You have brought so much sadness in my life when all I wanted is to make you happy. Trialsandtests.
14. Make too many promises and you will end up fulfilling none. Trialsandtests.
15. Man can always disappoint you but God will always appoint you. Trialsandtests.
16. Set intangible goals for yourself and end up being a lighting stalk to yourself and to others. Trialsandtests.
17. The thing is life will always be unfair no matter how hard you try to make it otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
18. Disappointments are just part of life but you get to decide how you respond to them. Samuel Zulu.
19. Being let down by people you wrongful thought were trustworthy teaches you the value of loyalty. Samuel Zulu.
20. Sometimes, the people closest to you are the one that hurt you most than outsiders. Samuel Zulu.
21. In a multitude of expectations, disappointment is never far away. Samuel Zulu.
22. Most things disappoint till you look deeper. Graham Greene.
23. Disappointment is the nurse of wisdom. Sir Boyle Roche.
24. Life is a long preparation for something that never happens. W.B. Yeats.
25. One’s best success comes after their greatest disappointments. Henry Ward Beecher.
26. Suspense is worse than disappointment. Robert Burns.
27. When people let you down, blame yourself for expecting too much from them. Samuel Zulu.
28. In the end you were nothing but a mirage just there to play with my emotions. Samuel Zulu.
29. The funny thing about fake people is that they will let you down and ask why you are hurting. Samuel Zulu.
30. I thought you will always be on my side when I needed you most but I was proven wrong to day when you vanished into thin air when I needed you most. Samuel Zulu.
31. Heartbreaks are the result you get when you blindly trust fake people. Samuel Zulu.
32. You said you loved me but you just used me for your selfish purposes. Samuel Zulu.
33. I never thought you could do that to me after all the trust I had in you but I guess people change, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
34. Unrealistic expectations are the mother of all disappointments. Samuel Zulu.
35. We are born crying, live complaining, and die disappointed. Thomas Fuller.
36. Recognizing that there is more heartbreak in continuous disappointment than a void. Emily Griffin.
37. When your mother is made out of your dreams, anything real is bound to disappoint you. Jodi Picoult.
38. Sometimes, God will place a wall on your path to force you to go in another direction. Suzy Kassem.
39. there are things some people can never understand. There’s no point to telling them. Chetan Bhagat.
40. How disappointing, when people succumb to what is expected of them. Lauren Groff Arcadia.
41. Seeing a gem like you surrounded with rust is what makes this heart mourn. A.G. Stranger.
42. The party sounds a lot more fun from the outside than in, like most parties. A.D. Aliwat.
43. You never get the paper umbrellas you were promised in this world. Emily Henry.
44. Always be realistic with your expectations. Too much expectation can only lead to frustration. Mouloud Benzadi.
45. We are enslaved, not by the promise we have made, but by the desire to keep it. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
46. In a million years of falling off, humans never realized that maybe the pedestal isn’t made for their kind. Adeel Ahmed Khan.
47. If you expect disappointment, you won’t be disappointed. Oli Anderson.
48. People will let you down but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
49. You will let yourself down at times. That’s ok. Trialsandtests.
50. Your best-laid plans will fail sometimes but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
51. You will sometimes lose everything but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
52. Life won’t always go the way you planned it but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
53. People you trusted wholeheartedly will sometimes fail you but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
54. Life won’t always be fair but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
55. Sometimes, people less deserving in life will advance and progress but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
56. People will be mean to you for no reason but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
57. People won’t always be honest with you even if you give them all your trust but that’s ok. Trialsandtests.
58. Nothing was fair. If you expected fairness, you would be forever disappointed. A.C.H. Smith.
59. It is not about what today was. It is about what tomorrow could be. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
60. Never worry about disappointments, they are just life lessons. Sipho P Nkosi.
61. Without disappointment, you wouldn’t understand the value of loyalty. Samuel Zulu.
62. If you expect less, the less risk of being disappointed. Samuel Zulu.
63. Yes, people can let you down but at least promise not to let yourself down. Samuel Zulu.
Did these 63 disappointment quotes teach you something new about disappointments in life? Kindly let me know in the comments below.
Sharing is caring.