Below is a list of 54 counseling quotes and quotes on counseling to help you seek godly wise counsel from godly counselors so that you don’t make a shipwreck of your life through careless choices. Heeding to wise and godly counsel is what will help you have good days here on earth. May the 54 counseling quotes below help you seek wise godly counsel and not ungodly counsel that will just land you into a pit of mischief in the end.
54 Quotes On Counseling.
1. We all need counseling in one form or the other at one point in our lives when we feel lost. Samuel Zulu.
2. Seeking counseling for your issues isn’t weakness. In fact, it’s a sign of boldness because you are not afraid to admit that you need help. Samuel Zulu.
3. Not seeking counselling when you know you need it is in fact a sign of weakness and timidity. Samuel Zulu.
4. In your seeking for council, always endeavor to seek counsel from godly and mature people so that you aren’t led astray. Samuel Zulu.
5. Darkling, believe not every counsel you hear because not all counsel is good and from God. Samuel Zulu.
6. Not matter how good and appealing the counsel from the devil is, you must never heed to it if you love your soul. Samul Zulu.
7. He who heeds advice from the devil must not complain when he finds himself in a den of lions tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t seek counsel form anyone just for the sake of it because there are a lot of messenger from the devil out there leading innocent souls astray. Samuel Zulu.
9. The best counsel you can ever have or listen to is that from the Lord that is pure and never leads one astray. Samuel Zulu.
10. listening to the wrong counsel does more damage than not seeking for counsel at all. Samuel Zulu.
11. When seeking counsel concerning spiritual matter, only seek it from mature spiritual leaders how are firmly grounded God’s word and wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
12. He who listens to his feeling for direction in life will soon find himself in a ditch tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
13. He who blindly follows the counsel of his heart, lays a snare for his own soul. Samuel Zulu.
14. The counsel of your heart must only be heeded to if it’s in life with the counsel of the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
15. Ge who despises and forsakes the wise counsel of the Lord hates his own soul and digs his own grave. Samuel Zulu.
16. Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom. Proverbs 13:10.
17. Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety. Proverbs 11:14.
18. Without counsel purposes are disappointed: but in the multitude of counsellors they are established. Proverbs 15:22.
19. Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man’s friend by hearty counsel. Proverbs 27:9.
20. Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water; but a man of understanding will draw it out. Proverbs 20:5.
21. Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. Amos 3:7.
22. Hearken now unto my voice, I will give thee counsel, and God shall be with thee: Exodus 18: 19a.
23. The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. Proverbs 12:15.
24. Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. Proverbs 19:20.
25. He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. Proverbs 28:26.
26. Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words. Proverbs 23:9.
27. Every purpose is established by counsel: and with good advice make war. Proverbs 20:18.
28. My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments. Proverbs 3:1.
29. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. Proverbs 1:7.
30. For by wise counsel thou shalt make thy war: and in multitude of counsellors there is safety. Proverbs 24:6.
31. Listening to the wise counsel of others is how one becomes wise and avoids mischief. Samuel Zulu.
32. There is benefit in hearkening to the wise counsel of the elders as they have more experience. Samuel Zulu.
33. Even fools are considered wise if they listen to wise counsel at least once in their lifetime. Samuel Zulu.
34. In despising the counsel of the Lord is how most people have made a ship wreck of their own lives. Samuel Zulu.
35. If we all headed to God’s counsel, we wouldn’t be in the unnecessary problems we are currently in. Samuel Zulu.
36. H who loves his own life and soul won’t despise the wise counsel of the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
37. Because man has forsaken the counsel of the Lord it’s why he finds himself in may troubles he can’t explain. Samuel Zulu.
38. No one has ever lived a truly happy and fulfilling life by rejecting the righteous counsel of the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
39. Fools will always despise counsel no matter how good it is while the wise will heed to it. Samuel Zulu.
40. Wrong counsel does more damage than even without counsel. Samuel Zulu.
41. In the midst of wise counselors, people flourish and are never led astray into a ditch. Samuel Zulu.
42. Where wise counsel is, prosperity is also there in the midst of those who heed it. Samuel Zulu.
43. pride and arrogance is what makes one require to heed to counsel even when one is in dire need of it. Samuel Zulu.
44. Remember, counseling from the wise elderly people is also part of personal growth as it helps you avoid their mistakes they made. Samuel Zulu.
45. Through counseling, you get to discover things you never knew where affecting you negatively. Samuel Zulu.
46. Relationships are such that if one person changes, the relationship changes. Michele Weiner-Davis.
47. I am a very strong believe in listening and learning from others. Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
48. We cannot teach people anything: we can only help them discover it within themselves. Galileo.
49. Counseling has to do with intuition, with work on oneself, with the quietness of one’s mind and the openness of one’s heart. Ram Dass.
50. Allow yourself to be an anchor and anchored by others. Asa Don Brown.
51. All you need is one safe anchor to keep you grounded when the rest of your life spins out of control. Katie Kacvinsky.
52. You have the chief spark of your health’s fire, for you have true knowledge of the hand that guides the universe. Boethius.
53. Good mentors are essential for a successful career. Lailah Gifty Akita.
54. I found that the same softness which once made me a target now compelled people to trust me with their stories. Ta Nehisi Coates.
Hope the 54 counseling quotes above will help you seek wise counsel from wise counselors so that you don’t end up wasting your life through careless avoidable mistakes. Take care.
Sharing is caring.