Below is a list of 65 comparison quotes and quotes about comparison to others to help you stop comparing yourself to others. Comparing yourself to others is the most detrimental thing you can ever do to your self-worth and self-esteem as the quotes about comparison to others will show you. We are all different and expecting apples and oranges to taste the same despite being different is foolishness. May these 65 comparison quotes help you be free from that prison.
65 Quotes About Comparison To Others.
1. The easiest way to be unhappy and dissatisfied with yourself is to compare yourself to others. Trialsandtests.
2. Though the moon shines less than the sun, you won’t see it unhappy and trying to be like the sun. Trialsandtests.
3. Comparison to others is the greatest self-hate you can do to yourself. Trialsandtests.
4. Comparison to others makes sense to those who don’t love and value themselves. Trialsandtests.
5. Comparing yourself to others is the shortest route to a life of unhappiness and discontentment. Trialsandtests.
6. He who compares himself to others will never experience true happiness. Trialsandtests.
7. Real happiness comes from valuing the real you and not trying to be someone else. Trialsandtests.
8. In trying to be like someone else is what has made most people’s lives miserable as hell. Trialsandtests.
9. It doesn’t matter how much you have in this life it will never be enough if you are constantly comparing yourself to those who seemingly have more than you. Trialsandtests.
10. Be like a flower and bloom freely without the need of seeing how the next flower to you is doing. Trialsandtests.
11. The sun wouldn’t shine as bright as it does if it constantly compared itself with other stars in the universe. Trialsandtests.
12. You are here to shine your own light and not to be the moonlight of someone else’s life. Trialsandtests.
13. Why compete with others when we all on different lanes? It makes no sense. Trialsandtests.
14. The day you start competing with others is the day your stop living. Trialsandtests.
15. One of your greatest power you have is that no one can be you. Trialsandtests.
16. Comparison this the thief of joy. Theodore Roosevelt.
17. There is no need for comparison, be happy with yourself and find satisfaction in your work. Lailah Giffy Akita.
18. Comparison is the death of joy. Mark Twain.
19. Judgment is one of the ego’s tools to foster separation through comparison. Peter Santos.
20. Comparison is the root cause of all evil. Why compare when no two people are alike? Haresh Sippy.
21. Because grey clouds hang heavy with misery, blue skies seem bluer. Richelle E. Goodrich.
22. The position of a hero is not for the comparison, it is a reference point. Amit Kalantri.
23. Comparison is the enemy of creativity. E’yen A. Gardner.
24. Sometimes, an act of common sense is indistinguishable from an act of genius. Amit Kalantri.
25. Your dreams come crashing down when you tow the wrong path by looking at what others are doing. Israelmore Ayivor.
26. A different man, a different taste. Greek Proverb.
27. Every story can be told in different ways. Greek Proverb.
28. Even children of the same mother look different. Korean Proverb.
29. Do not compare a fly with an elephant. Greek Proverb.
30. The hen cannot lay eggs of crocodiles and crocodiles cannot lay eggs of hens. African Proverb.
31. Nobody can use another’s person’s teeth to smile. African Proverb.
32. No matter how a person changes, goats will never lay eggs. African Proverb.
33. Don’t sail using someone else’s star. African Proverb.
34. We ought to complement and not compete with one another. Lailah Gifty Akita.
35. You can make a difference, wherever you are. It begins with a decision and a defined purpose. Lailah Gifty Akita.
36. Uniqueness lies in not comparing oneself to others. Raheel Farooq.
37. Run your own race of life with patience. Lailah Gifty Akita.
38. Don’t waste your energy comparing your life with others. Lailah Gifty Akita.
39. Fighting external monsters is easy in comparison to how we fight those within us. Jeffrey Fry.
40. Do not compete with anyone. Seek to exceed your own expectations. Lailah Gifty Akita.
41. The only person you have to compete with is yourself. Samuel Zulu.
42. It’s only a fool that compares apples to oranges and expects them to taste the same. Samuel Zulu.
43. True confidence is knowing that you don’t have to compare yourself to anyone. Samuel Zulu.
44. Only those who are insecure with themselves try to compare themselves to others to find solace. Samuel Zulu.
45. As slow as a Tortoise is, you will never see it trying to run as fast as a cheetah. Samuel Zulu.
46. Live for yourself and not for others or society. Samuel Zulu.
47. The day you start comparing yourself to others is the day you start losing yourself. Samuel Zulu.
48. He who loves himself sees no reason as to why he must compare himself to another when we are all different. Samuel Zulu.
49. Even a fool is considered wise if he doesn’t compare or compete with others. Samuel Zulu.
50. Just as God has no duplicate, you too have none as you are made in His image. So, be you and do you. Samuel Zulu.
51. Without diversity, life will be pretty boring and without flavour which is why being different is what makes us special. Samuel Zulu.
52. Just because my path is different from yours doesn’t mean I am lost. Samuel Zulu.
53. You are not above or below anyone. So, why the comparison in the first place? Samuel Zulu.
54. Comparison is what made Lucifer turn into a devil as we know him. Samuel Zulu.
55. Comparison is the mother of discontentment. Samuel Zulu.
56. A person who compares himself with others will never be satisfied with what he has, no matter how much. Samuel Zulu.
57. When you see your feet with no footwear, also see those with no feet. Amit Kalantri.
58. The problem with social media is that it’s great for your ego, but terrible for your sanity. Andrena Sawyer.
59. Waste no time comparing yourself with others. Find your soul. Lailah Gifty Akita.
60. Run your own race. Fear creeps in when we compare ourselves too much with others. Sanchita Pandey.
61. Don’t compare the size of your roof with the size of the sky. Amit Kalantri.
62. God is the only one that won’t disappoint you. Everyone else is percentages of your peace. Shannon L. Alder.
63. If you wish to compare, compare yourself with God’s commandment. Lailah Gifty Akita.
64. Comparison is an act of violence against the self. Iyanla Vansant.
65. The comparison of others leads to disappointment. The comparison of self leads to improvement. Avina Celeste.
Hope these 65 comparison quotes will help you stop comparing yourself to others as it makes no sense because we are all different with different strengths and weakness. Peace.
Sharing is caring.