Being clever has never been more important than ever before in this cooked world we live in as the 63 clever quotes and cleverness quotes will show you.
In times like these, you need to be wise as a serpent because there are a lot of ravenous wolves out there in sheep’s clothing secretly seeking to destroy your life through jealousy.
Remember, people aren’t who you seem they are as there are a lot of crooks and cheats out there whose main business is to rip others off and to secretly ruin other people’s lives.
And only those who are wise as serpents will be able to catch these kinds of deceitful individuals on time as the quotes about cleverness and wisdom will reveal below.
With that said, here are the 63 cleverness quotes that will help you be wise as a serpent so that you stay one step ahead of anyone secretly wanting to ruin your life without your knowledge.
63 Quotes About Cleverness.
1. Be wise as a serpent but harmless as a dove at the same time. Trialsandtests.
2. There are so many wolves in this world that is why you need to be wise as a serpent to avoid being devoured by them. Trialsandtests.
3. Cleverness is what will keep you one step ahead of ravenous wolves who severely want to ruin your life. Trialsandtests.
4. You must be clever and discerning as a serpent because not everyone has your best interests at heart. Trialsandtests.
5. Patience and wisdom will always outdo cleverness done in the hastiness of heart. Trialsandtests.
6. Cleverness done in deceit is nothing but foolishness, which will in no time land you into mischief. Trialsandtests.
7. A Rabbit may be clever once but not twice. Trialsandtests.
8. He who’s clever will never disclose his innermost secrets to anyone be it a friend or a foe. Trialsandtests.
9. Being smart also meant being able to sieve out true friends from fake friends who only like you for what you are to them. Trialsandtests.
10. There are so many look-alikes today, which only takes a lever and discerning mind to spot them. Trialsandtests.
11. A honest fool is considered wiser than a wise man who uses deceitfulness to be clever. Trialsandtests.
12. Cleverness and craftiness are two different things. Do not confuse the two, please. Trialsandtests.
13. Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. Rumi.
14. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers. Stephen Hawking.
15. There are so many different kinds of stupidity, and cleverness is one of the worst. Thomas Mann.
16. It is courage that can find the solution to every problem, not intelligence. Amit Kalantri.
17. You may not be the person with a high IQ, but you can be the person with the highest hard work. Amit Kalantri.
18. The deepness of your mind produces the thickness of your thoughts. Michael Bassey Johnson.
19. Simplicity, not cleverness, can be the source of happiness. Debasish Mridha.
20. People in love overvalue their heart and undervalue their mind. Amit Kalantri.
21. It is a great act of cleverness to conceal one’s being clever. François de La Rochefoucauld.
22. Many people think of similar great things, but only a few act on it; which makes them great. Pontius Joseph.
23. The clever people like foolishness because they know how to take advantage of their foolishness. Sammy Toora.
24. A cat may have nine lives, but a wise person has a hundred. Matshona Dhliwayo.
25. Brilliance of the brain must be admired more than the beauty of the body. Amit Kalantri.
26. A small idea with wings will take you higher than a big one with legs. Matshona Dhliwayo.
27. A wise bird does not lend even the smallest of its feathers to a hunter. Matshona Dhliwayo.
28. He who’s wise won’t stand near a lion and expect not to be eaten alive. Samuel Zulu.
29. Sometimes, fools can be the cleverest people on earth as they can use their folly to dupe even the wisest minds. Samuel Zulu.
30. Foolishness combined with wisdom is 10 times better than wisdom combined with foolishness. Samuel Zulu.
31. You will never see a sheep disclosing to a lion its hideout though they congregate together. Samuel Zulu.
32. He who discloses his hideout to a lion just asks for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
33. You will never see a wise bird giving any part of its feathers to a hunter. Samuel Zulu.
34. When a hare tells you to jump into a ditch just know there is a hidden danger. Samuel Zulu.
35. Knowing what to say, when to say, how to say and when not to is the beginning of wisdom. Samuel Zulu.
36. Sometimes, a bit of smartness can be the difference between success and failure in life. Samuel Zulu.
37. To a smart person, even one dollar a day is enough to make him a millionaire with time. Samuel Zulu.
38. Cleverness is what will keep you from being eaten alive by roaring lions seeking who they may devour. Samuel Zulu.
39. Women are cunningly clever which is why they can bring down the mightiest men down to their knees. Samuel Zulu.
40. A clever fool will always outsmart a wise man who is dull. Samuel Zulu.
41. A clever woman knows the secrets to her husband’s heart. Samuel Zulu.
42. Cleverness is what makes Satan the great deceiver of mankind and nothing more. Samuel Zulu.
43. Cleverness can make a moderately trained army defeat a high trained army that is foolish. Samuel Zulu.
44. The clever ones know that wisdom is always better than weapons of war. Samuel Zulu.
45. You can have all the money in this world but without the brains to manage it, you soon be broke in no time. Samuel Zulu.
46. He is called clever who cheats and plunders his friend. French Proverb.
47. A clever person turns great troubles into little ones and little ones into none at all. Chinese Proverb.
48. When you say one thing, the clever person understands three. Chinese Proverb.
49. A clever doctor never treats himself. Chinese Proverb.
50. Even clever hens sometimes lay their eggs among nettles. Danish Proverb.
51. When luck joins in the game, cleverness scores double. Yiddish proverb.
52. Cleverness is better than strength. African Proverb.
53. Words are like the spider’s web: a shelter for the clever ones and a trap for the not-so-clever. Malagasy Proverb.
54. The clever bird is easily trapped in the leaves at the edges. Akan Proverb.
55. With the intellect of another you won’t get very far. Lithuanian Proverbs.
56. The advice of a clever woman can ruin a strong town. Chinese Proverb.
57. Strategy is better than strength. African Proverb.
58. Don’t think there are no crocodiles just because the waters are calm. Malawi Proverb.
59. Do not follow a person who is running away. African Proverb.
60. Because we are focused on a snake, we missed a scorpion. African Proverb.
61. If you chase two rabbits, you will catch none. African Proverb.
62. A wrong step by a leader is a warning to the followers. African Proverb.
63. Nobody is born wise. African Proverb.
Hope these 63 cleverness quotes will help you be wise as a serpent while harmless and gentle as a dove at the same time in this crooked world we live in. Take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 63 Trust Issues Quotes To Help You Be More Careful.
- 63 Confusion Quotes To Help You Get Your Head Straight.
- 63 Lion Quotes To Motivate You For Success In Life.