A list of 54 cleanliness quotes to help you develop a culture of cleanliness in your life. Here are the quotes about cleanliness in life to help you with this matter. We all know that cleanliness is next to godliness and these clean quotes will help you start doing the same. May these 54 cleanliness quotes remind you of the importance of cleanliness and tidiness in life.
54 Quotes About Cleanliness.
1. Being clean also goes hand in hand with being organized in life. Trialsandtests.
2. If cleanliness is next to godliness, I wonder why people hate being holy and pure in heart. Trialsandtests.
3. Just as light can’t mix with darkness, tidiness and untidiness can’t co-exist. Trialsandtests.
4. If you want to be free of unnecessary diseases in your life, let cleanliness be a ritual you practice daily. Trialsandtests.
5. Being clean isn’t just about being clean on the outside but it also includes your mind as well. Trialsandtests.
6. Most people are good at being clean on the outside but still are full of trash in their minds. Trialsandtests.
7. He who’s dirty in the mind must not expect to be clean on the outside, too as what’s in the heart is what reflects outside. Trialsandtests.
8. Without having a purity of heart from above, your cleanliness efforts are incomplete. Trialsandtests.
9. Water cleans our physical bodies but to clean our inner souls, we need Christ’s blood to makes our hearts pure and whiter than snow. Trialsandtests.
10. Cleanliness is a representation of holiness. Trialsandtests.
11. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. Mahatma Gandhi.
12. A virtuous woman is not moved by big names and flamboyance, but only men of profound wisdom and integrity move her. Michael Bassey Johnson.
13. To keep the air fresh among words is the secret of verbal cleanliness. Dejan Stojanovic.
14. We have the grace of strength to work, to clear our cities of any dirt. Lailah Gifty Akita.
15. Environmental cleanliness begins with the individual desire to be clean. Lailah Gifty Akita.
16. There can be no real beauty without neatness and order. Julia Mcnair Wright.
17. The one who has cleanliness within, win the hearts of others. Shamira Reddy.
18. Cleanliness is a mind-set, a positive habit that keeps the body, mind and environment, happy, healthy, simple, neat and delightful. Amit Ray.
19. If we desire to be close to the Spirit of God, we desire to dwell in a clean soul with a clean body. Lailah Gifty Akita.
20. Blessed is he who takes off his filthy garment, to put on a new clean robe. Lailah Gifty Akita.
21. He who wants to make it for heaven must put on a robe of cleanliness which is holiness and purity of heart in this case. Samuel Zulu.
22. You can’t be tidy if you have an untidy mind in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
23. Cleanliness of life starts in the mind. Samuel Zulu.
24. Being clean on the outside means nothing if your heart is dirty and full of trash. Samuel Zulu.
25. Have no business with entertaining unclean thoughts in your mind if you want to be clean within and without. Samuel Zulu.
26. To put on a clean robe, you must first ditch the unclean one. Samuel Zulu.
27. A person who has a clean heart is also pure in thought. Samuel Zulu.
28. Sadly, most people only care about outward cleanliness but not the cleanliness of the heart with matters above everything else. Samuel Zulu.
29. Don’t call the world dirty because you forgot to clean your glasses. Aaron Hill.
30. Cleanliness can be defined as the purest emblem of the mind. Joseph Addison.
31. A new broom sweeps clean, but an old broom knows the corners. Virgin Islander Proverb.
32. A bath refreshes the body, tea refreshes the mind. Japanese Proverb.
33. Don’t throw away dirty water before you have more clean water. Danish Proverbs.
34. If you are going to bathe, get thoroughly wet. Malawian Proverb.
35. Who bathes his hands in blood will have to wash them with tears. German Proverb.
36. If you want to sweep the steps clean, start at the top. Romanian Proverb.
37. Don’t throw away dirty water before you have more clean water. Danish Proverbs.
38. When making a fire, people like to join you: when cleaning ashes you are often alone. African Proverb.
39. Cleanliness is half your health. Czech Proverb.
40. The slug is aware of the cleanliness ahead, not the left behind. Rwandan Proverb.
41. God doesn’t bless mess. African Proverb.
42. When we reconnect with nature, we will restore ourselves. Lailah Gifty Akita.
43. Never forget a man who weathered and rescued you from the storm just because you can see the shores. Ikechukwu Izuakor.
44. He longed for cleanliness and tidiness: it was hard to find peace in the middle of the disorder. Robin Hobb.
45. Keep the environment clean and the waters clear as crystal. Lailah Gifty Akita.
46. You have a responsibility to keep your homes, surroundings and city clean. Lailah Gifty Akita.
47. We ought to live heaven on earth, a clean environment, the beauty of blissful realms. Lailah Gifty Akita.
48. A true woman of virtue is one who will socialize with every man on earth, and doesn’t share her body with any of them. Michael Bassey Johnson.
49. Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. Johann Wolfgang.
50. Let your hands be clean; God loves clean hands and no wonder cleanliness is next to Godliness. Israelmore Ayivor.
51. Cleanliness beings with the purity of your own mind, thoughts and heart. Vishwas Chavan.
52. Sanitation and cleanliness are among the humblest of the civic virtues, and it is easy to underestimate their significance. Ram Nath Kovind.
53. Cleanliness is important, and more than that is the physical fitness to attain a healthy body and mind. Sandeep Singh.
54. It seems as if an age of genius must be succeeded by an age of endeavour; riot and extravagance by cleanliness and hard work. Virginia Woolf.
Hope these 54 cleanliness quotes and quotes about cleanliness in life will help you start embracing a culture of being clean in every area of your life. Peace.
Sharing is caring.