Below is a list of 63 spiritual growth quotes and quotes about spiritual growth to bring spiritual enlightenment to your soul. You can only experience real spiritual enlightenment by growing in the Lord and reading His Word daily as the 63 spiritual growth below will show you. Enjoy.
63 Quotes About Spiritual Growth.
1. You must always be growing in the Lord day by day in order for you to mature in the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
2. You grow spiritually by reading your bible and praying daily. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you want to grow in the Lord, always have some me time alone with the Lord during quiet time. Samuel Zulu.
4. Spending quote time with the Lord early in the morning daily is what will help you grow spiritually. Samuel Zulu.
5. You can’t grow spiritually if you are lazy to read the word of the Lord which is life. Samuel Zulu.
6. Walk by faith and not by sight as walking by sight is for babes and the spiritually immature. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Remember, spiritual growth doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and is something you grow into. Samuel Zulu.
8. You’re a work in progress and God isn’t yet finished with you. So, don’t be hard on yourself if you stumble. Samuel Zulu.
9. Spiritual maturity is like a tree as it doesn’t happen instantaneously but gradually over time. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you want massive spiritual growth in your life, be intentional about it. Samuel Zulu.
11. Study the bible to grow daily in the Lord and not just for formality sake to fulfil righteousness. Samuel Zulu.
12. Spiritual growth is a never-ending journey or a one-time thing but something you must do for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
13. Growing spiritually in the Lord will never end even when we make it for heaven as it will be eternally progressive. Samuel Zulu.
14. The only thing that can hinder your spiritual growth is sin which separated you from God. Samuel Zulu.
15. Self-discovery is the genesis of spiritual growth. Samuel Zulu.
16. God is whispering in your heart, in the whole existence, just tune your ears. Amit Ray.
17. Never allow your ego to diminish your ability to listen. Gary Hopkins.
18. The mind and the breaths are the king and queen of human consciousness. Leonard D. Orr.
19. Spiritual growth involves giving up the stories of your past so the universe can write a new one. Marianne Williamson.
20. It’s more important to struggle with a question than to come up with an answer. Dr Edward Shirley.
21. I just realized that I don’t have to have an opinion about everything. What a relief. Dr David R. Hawkins.
22. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6.
23. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 1 Corinthians 13:10-12.
24. For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ. Ephesians 4:12-13.
Read also: 50 Daily Christian Quotes To Spice Your Day.
25. But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ. Ephesians 4:15.
26. As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby. 1 Peter 2:2.
27. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues. Mark 16:17.
28. Finding the calmness or serenity in oneself effectively diffuses the judgments of others. Gary Hopkins.
29. When you are always ready for the worst, then the worst is likely to show up. Gary Hopkins.
30. Making peace with one’s truth is to live in one’s own moment, moving passionately forward in joy. Michelle Cruz Rosado.
31. Simplify and focus on the good. The beauty of the journey ahead will flourish on its own. Erik Tomblin.
32. Just do the next thing you’re reasonably certain Jesus wants you to do. Clare De Graaf.
33. Those who listen with their hearts will begin to see patterns everywhere. Grace Naomi.
34. Only those who thirst and hunger for righteousness are the ones that experience real spiritual growth. Samuel Zulu.
35. You can’t spiritually grow in life if you are tied to your old past. Samuel Zulu.
36. Growing spiritually also means being able to discern what is right or wrong. Samuel Zulu.
37. Any attempts to grow on your spiritual journey without Go will be soon be proved futile. Samuel Zulu.
38. Growing in the spirit isn’t about going to church on Sunday but being able to apply what you read from the Bible. Samuel Zulu.
39. You can be in church for 20 years and still remain stuck in the same place spiritually. Samuel Zulu.
40. He who wants to grow his and expand consciousness must first discover himself. Samuel Zulu.
41. Read your bible and pray every day as you grow and grow day by day spiritually. Samuel Zulu.
42. Spiritual maturity and wisdom come with experience. Samuel Zulu.
43. The must be an inner awakening of the soul if one is to have any chance of growing spiritually. Samuel Zulu.
44. Spiritual growth also results in the awakening of an individual from darkness to light. Samuel Zulu.
45. The greatest spiritual growth in one’s life happens during the wilderness experience. Samuel Zulu.
46. At the end of the day, I am at peace because my intentions are good and my heart is pure. Buddha.
47. The past is already gone; the future is not yet here. There’s only one moment for you to live. Buddha.
48. Avoid evil deeds as a man who loves life avoids poison. Buddha.
49. No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. Buddha.
50. You cannot travel the path until you have become the path itself. Buddha.
51. Purity or impurity depends on oneself. No one can purify another. Buddha.
52. Those who have failed to work toward the truth have missed the purpose of living. Buddha.
53. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. Buddha.
54. Everything that has a beginning has an ending. Make your peace with that and all will be well. Buddha.
55. How can you expect to dwell with God forever, if you so neglect and forsake him here? Jonathan Edwards.
56. When indeed it is in God we live, and move, and have our being. We cannot draw a breath without his help. Jonathan Edwards.
57. The greatest book is one written by your pen, but not exactly from your mind. Michael Bassey Johnson.
58. The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart. Rumi.
59. The middle path is the way to wisdom. Rumi.
60. Every object, every being is a jar full of delight. Rumi.
61. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river of joy within you. Rumi.
62. The wound is the place where the Light enters you. Rumi.
63. There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you? Rumi.
Hope these 63 spiritual growth quotes will help you grow spiritually so that you can be a more enlightened being. Take care.
Sharing is caring.