Below is a list of 54 hell quotes and quotes about hell to help you cope through pain and avoid the eternal hellfire prepared for the devil and his wicked angels. Hellfire is real just as heaven is and it’s a place no one wants to get there. May these 54 hell quotes help you live wisely so that you don’t end up spending jail time with the devil and his angels in a place of misery.
64 Quotes About Hell.
1. Hellfire is much worse than anyone could ever think of prepared for the devil and his angels including those who reject God. Trialsandtests.
2. If you reject God in this lifetime, then you also have to spend eternity in a place that has nothing to do with Him. Trialsandtests.
3. Sometimes, we create our own hellish existence on earth through the bad choices we make in life. Trialsandtests.
4. Hell was original prepared for the devil and his angels. Man goes there because of his own choice. Trialsandtests.
5. If hellfire wasn’t overstating, then God’s eternal justice on wickedness would be incomplete. Trialsandtests.
6. God never sends anyone to hell. We do so by our own choices we make out of our own free will. Trialsandtests.
7. Living a wicked life that harms others is an express ticket to a place of everlasting destruction. Trialsandtests.
8. Hellfire is simply the absence of all the goodness of God. Trialsandtests.
9. Those who say will joyfully party in hell will find themselves gravely mistaken. Trialsandtests.
10. Those who willingly serve the devil by doing his bidding will also receive his special attention in hell inform of torments by him. Trialsandtests.
11. If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill.
12. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. St Bernard de Clairvaux.
13. The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality. Dante Alighieri.
14. All hope abandon, ye who enter here. Dante Alighieri.
15. I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way. Robert Frost.
16. No, that other place I’m going to go to for thinking what I’m thinking. Richelle Mead.
17. Oh Lestat, you deserved everything that’s ever happened to you. You better not die. You might actually go to hell. Anne Rice.
18. Everyone who has ever built anywhere a new heaven first found the power thereto in his own hell. Friedrich Nietzsche.
19. When you’re in hell, only a devil can point the way out. Joe Abercrombie.
20. Life is hell, at some point, we all just have to get used to it. Alysha Speer.
21. Those who think God is evil by creating hell will soon realize their grave mistake when they see Satan’s true nature there. Samuel Zulu.
22. Satanists will realize they made a grave mistake in gladly serving the devil one they meet him there. Samuel Zulu.
23. Satanists will receive the devil’s utmost attention is serving him but in the form of cruel torture from him. Samuel Zulu.
24. Hellfire doesn’t make God evil but just as hell wasn’t created for mankind in the first place but for the devil and his angels. Samuel Zulu.
25. Once you get there, there is no hope of return. You will be there for all eternity. Samuel Zulu.
26. Tormenting devils in all horrible forms and blackness sin can give them will be your constant companions in hell if you choose the way of destruction. Samuel Zulu.
27. Better to suffer on earth in poverty than to suffer forever in eternity in a place of the wicked. Samuel Zulu.
28. Hell is as real as heaven is. It’s not science fiction. Samuel Zulu.
29. If you think hellfire is science fiction, you will find yourself greatly mistaken when you close your eyes in death. Samuel Zulu.
30. Those who think will party in hell don’t know what they’re in for when they die. Samuel Zulu.
31. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. Matthews 25:46.
32. Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power. 2 Thessalonians 1:9.
33. The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy. Psalms 145:20.
34. Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied. Proverbs 27: 20.
35. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23.
36. Chaos is a friend of mine. Bob Dylan.
37. Chaos is an angel who fell in love with a demon. Christopher Poindexter.
38. The devil makes small sins seem smaller in our eyes. Otherwise, he can’t lead us to greater evil. Marcus Eremita.
39. The devil will endeavour to fascinate through the eyes and through the mind. Smith Wigglesworth.
40. Don’t call anyone a devil, because, within you, you can experience hell and the devil, and the devil is nothing, but you. Michael Bassey Johnson.
41. Create hell and people will be impatient to get there, just out of curiosity. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
42. If God created hell, who will blame his followers for trying to establish it on earth. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
43. The teachers of hell should be sent there first to be able to describe it accurately. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
44. Paradise is near to you when you are powerful; hell is nearer when you are weaker. Bangambiki Habyarimana.
45. Hundreds of wise men cannot make the world a heaven, but one idiot is enough to turn it into a hell. Raheel Farooq.
46. Can I tell you that in my eyes not even God would be good enough to command you? Kele Moon.
47. There will be no redemption because the men who run this place do not want redemption. They want to be as near to hell as they can. Colson Whitehead.
48. Marriage is one sweet way in which one can taste heaven on earth. Similarly, I can also become hell on earth. Israelmore Ayivor.
49. God Is, Lucifer is a devil, and there is a Hell. E.A. Bucchianeri.
50. There is a sort of mental treason that smothers dream outside of reason. Mike Corbett.
51. The horror of Hell is an echo of the infinite worth of God’s glory. John Piper.
52. We may all deserve hell, but some of us deserve it sooner than others. Seth Grahame-Smith.
53. Hell is the absence of God and the presence of Time. Glen Duncan.
54. Remember you are never really alone. Although it may feel like it for very long stretches of time. Steven L. Peck.
Hope these 54 hell quotes will help you understand hellfire better and why you must avoid it take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 54 Evil Quotes To Help You See Evil People For Who They Are.
- 63 Tough Times Quotes To Make You Stronger.
- 20 Inspirational Bible Verses About Strength For Overcoming Hard Times.