Reading inspirational godly spiritual quotes can be of great help in helping you get closer to God especially in this evil world that is turning more anti-God day by day.
There is no better relationship in this world than the one with your creator as it’s the only relationship in this universe that will never fail you.
And the spiritual quotes about God below will help you develop a truly intimate and fulfilling relationship with the Lord.
Without God, our lives are incomplete as God through Jesus is life itself because, without Him, life, as we know it or take for granted, would never exist.
So, if you want to have a deeper intimate relationship with the Lord, here are 60 godly spiritual quotes to aid you to grow spiritually on your spiritual growth journey with God.
60 Spiritual Quotes About God.
1. He who has God in his life has life but he who’s without God has no life in him. Trialsandtests.
2. It’s those who have godliness and contentment who life truly joyful and happy lives on earth. Trialsandtests.
3. When the Lord is on your side, no challenge or trial will be too big for you to overcome. Trialsandtests.
4. I am nothing without Christ but everything with Him. Trialsandtests.
5. You may not understand God’s ways of doing things but one thing for sure is that they won’t let you down. Trialsandtests.
6. If you fully trust the Lord with all your heart, you will receive the best He has to offer to all those who confide in Him. Trialsandtests.
7. Real peace and joy only comes from Jesus Christ and not in things or other people. Trialsandtests.
8. Only those whose lives are in Christ experience real joy and happiness found in no other but Christ only. Trialsandtests.
9. If you are not willing to partake of Christ’s suffering, you can be sure that you also won’t partake of His glory. Trialsandtests.
10. Only Christ, Jesus can fill the emptiness of our souls that other people or the things of this world can’t. Trialsandtests.
11. Life without God is nothing but a vanity metric with no meaning. Trialsandtests.
12. Knowing God’s will and program for your life is the first step in finding your true purpose in life. Trialsandtests.
13. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. Bernadette Devlin.
14. Spiritual concerns are but the beginning of our walk with God. R. C. Sproul.
15. The only way you’re going to reach places you’ve never gone is if you trust God’s direction to do things you’ve never done. Germany Kent.
16. Faith in God will elevate you to next level blessings. Germany Kent.
17. Being able to uplift others is the biggest miracle in the world. Sri Avinash Do.
18. The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us. C.S. Lewis.
19. To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you. C.S. Lewis.
20. Don’t let the enemy try to keep you bound with fear. The devil is a liar. Stay in faith and trust the process. Be still, God has a plan. Germany Kent.
21. Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves. Joni Eareckson Tada.
22. There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread. Mahatma Gandhi.
23. The great thing to remember is that though our feelings come and go God’s love for us does not. C.S. Lewis.
24. Joy is the infallible sign of the presence of God. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.
25. My main purpose in life is to do everything on purpose. Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
26. Everything will be well with your soul in due time. Samuel Zulu.
27. God will always give you what you truly need at exactly the right time and nothing more. Samuel Zulu.
28. God beautifies everything in His own time. Trust His timing and all will be well with you. Samuel Zulu.
29. It’s those who wait upon the Lord that gets to receive the best from. Samuel Zulu.
30. The Lord reserves the very best for those who are patient and trust His timing. Samuel Zulu.
31. God speaks in silence. Samuel Zulu.
32. Don’t compare your life with others because God’s program and purpose are different for every individual life on earth. Samuel Zulu.
33. The day you figure out God’s calling on your life is the day you truly start living. Samuel Zulu.
34. For God hath not given us the spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7.
35. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:2.
36. Delight thyself also in the LORD, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalms 37:4.
37. They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. Psalms 126:5.
38. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philippians 4:13.
39. I sought the LORD, and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears. Psalms 34:4.
40. I am the3 good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth life for the sheep. John 10:11.
41. When I received Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour, I found the secret of life. Billy Graham.
42. I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jesus.
43. Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Jesus.
44. Blessed are those that are persecuted for righteousness sake. For there is the kingdom of Heaven. Jesus.
45. I am the first and the last. The Alpha and Omega. Jesus.
46. Whosoever denies me before men, he also will I deny before my father and the holy angels. Jesus.
47. Whosoever desires to come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. Jesus.
48. What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his own soul? Jesus.
49. A lonely day is God’s way of saying that he wants to spend some quality time with you. Criss Jami.
50. I seemed to hear God saying, “Put down your gun and we’ll talk. C.S. Lewis.
51. In God there is no hunger that needs to be filled, only plenteousness that desires to give. C.S. Lewis.
52. Thank God men cannot fly, and lay waste the sky as well as the earth. Henry David Thoreau.
53. Better to trust God than to trust a fallible man who’s prone to disappointing you. Trialsandtests.
54. Only those whose trust is in God’s unshakable foundation will with every storm this life has to offer. Trialsandtests.
55. He who trusts in fallible man builds his house on sand. Trialsandtests.
56. Unless the Lord is in whatever you do, all that you do and build for yourself is all in vain. Trialsandtests.
57. Only those whose lives are in Christ enjoy their lives in full measure. Trialsandtests.
58. There are many voices in this world bidding for your attention but God’s voice is the only one you must pay close attention to. Trialsandtests.
59. I have never seen anyone who has sincerely trusted in the Lord being disappointed. Trialsandtests.
60. Ensure that making it for heaven is your number one priority as that’s all that will matter in the end and in eternity. Trialsandtests.
Hope these 60 godly spiritual quotes will inspire you to get close to God more than ever before. Take care.
Sharing is caring.
- 51 Godly Relationship Quotes To Help You keep your Chastity.
- 63 Powerful Godly Quotes To Help You Understand God Better.
- 51 Uplifting Christian Love Quotes & Godly Love Quotes Showing God’s Love.