Below is a list of 45 encouraging Christian quotes that will help you trust the Lord and cling to Him even in uncertain times. All you need to be an overcomer when all hope seems lost during trying times is faith in the Lord as the 45 encouraging Christian quotes will remind you.
45 Encouraging Christian Quotes.
1. Remember, God has a special purpose for your life. Just trust His timing for your life and all will be well with your soul. Samuel Zulu.
2. In times of trials and adversity, remember, the Lord is the only anchor you need to lean and rely on. Samuel Zulu.
3. When all hell seems to be breaking loose all around you, just remember, the Lord is still in control. Samuel Zulu.
4. God works in ways we cannot see. Just trust Him even if you don’t get His ways at the moment. Samuel Zulu.
5. Blessed is the one whose heart trusts in the Lord for that person will be likened to a tree planted by the riverside that never runs dry. Samuel Zulu.
6. Are you looking for purpose, happiness and abundance in your life? Christ is all you need then. Samuel Zulu.
7. Discovering God’s purpose for your life is the first step to living a happy and fulfilled life. Samuel Zulu.
8. The Lord is closer to the hurting and brokenhearted. All you need to do is draw closer to Him and He will draw closer to you. Samuel Zulu.
9. Fear not your enemies when they come like a flood, as the Lord is always on standby ready to fend them off for you. Samuel Zulu.
10. Remember, the battle and victory belongs to God. All you need to do is leave all your battles to Him to fight them for you. Samuel Zulu.
11. For every trial God allows in your life, it serves a purpose and helps you to draw even closer to Him. Samuel Zulu.
12. All you need to be truly happy and joyful in this life and beyond is Christ and nothing else. Samuel Zulu.
13. Jesus never let society dictate how he should behave and who he should associate with. Denise Wilson.
14. Real men pray. Abraham built an altar, then pitched his tent. His altar had priority. T.F. Tenney.
15. We all need role models in different seasons, people we look to who bring encouragement for the journey. Sue Detweiler.
16. Delight thyself also in the Lord, and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Psalms 37: 4.
17. Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:2.
18. Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Proverbs 30:5.
19. And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. Colossians 3:16.
20. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16.
21. And the Lord, He is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. Deuteronomy 31:8.
22. But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble. Psalms 37:39.
23. And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men, it is impossible, but not with God: for with God, all things are possible. Mark 10:27.
24. Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4.
25. My flesh and my heart faileth but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever. Psalms 73:26.
26. You don’t need anyone’s validation as God’s validation of you is more than enough. Samuel Zulu.
27. You are self-sufficient in Christ sufficiency. So, no need to rely on others to meet all your needs. Samuel Zulu.
28. When one door closes, God opens another way better than the one which was closed earlier. Samuel Zulu.
29. Your breakthrough will come in due time. Just keep trusting the Lord for His perfect timing. Samuel Zulu.
30. When God says no to something you want; it means He has something way better to give you. Samuel Zulu.
31. Never give up hope. All things are working for your good. One day, you’ll look back on everything you’ve been through and thank God for it. Germany Kent.
32. God never hurries. There are no deadlines against which he must work. Only to know this is to quiet our spirits and relax our nerves. A.W. Tozer.
33. A good soldier ponders the Word of God; he mulls it over, chews on it, and eats it so that he will bleed it when cut. Jared C. Wilson.
34. Don’t give up when dark times come. The more storms you face in life, the stronger you’ll be. Hold on. Your greater is coming. Germany Kent.
35. God will fight your battles if you just keep still. He is able to carry you through. Trust Him. Keep standing, keep believing and keep hoping. Germany Kent.
36. Keep expecting and believing that your due season is coming. Declare that the good you have harvested in your life will manifest. Germany Kent.
37. Where God guides, He provides. No matter how things look, God is still in control. Stay in peace and be hopeful. Your blessing is coming soon. Germany Kent.
38. You don’t need to force people to look up to you when your words lift them up. Matshona Dhliwayo.
39. God’s promises for your life may not happen in your timeline but it will surely happen in your lifetime. Bernard Kelvin Clive.
40. God still works in us and through us when we feel like we’re not producing anything worth writing home about. Laura Thomas.
41. Choosing a life of Sin and dwelling there will cause God’s covenant with you to be forgotten. Dr Paul Gitwaza.
42. Rejection is a test of how strong you are; not how bad you are. Every rejection should make you take an action rather than give up. De philosopher DJ Kyos.
43. Be who God made you be not anyone else, God loves you the way you are. Shiloh Dellerba.
44. I am far too weak to help you. But God is not too weak to use me to help you. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
45. Heaven honours those who think with God but humbles those who think for God. Emmanuel Igunbor.
Hope these 45 encouraging Christian quotes will inspire you not to give up but trust the Lord, no matter your circumstances. Peace.
Sharing is caring.