50 Daily Christian quotes to help you start your day with the Lord. Starting your day with the Lord on your side is crucial as a Christian so that you don’t fall into Satan’s traps and these Christian quotes for the day will help you do just that. May the 50 daily Christian quotes below help you not to forget to start your day without the Lord.
50 Christian Quotes For The Day
1. Those times when you feel like quitting can be times of great opportunity. God uses your troubles to help you grow. Warren Wiersbe.
2. This is the day the Lord has made: let us be glad in it. Psalms 118:24.
3. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. Hebrews 13:8.
4. Don’t ever start your day without prayer as you don’t know what the day has in store for you. Trialsandtests.
5. When you see the morning sunrise, thank God for giving you another day to live. Trialsandtests.
6. Live each day for the Lord and not for sin and self. Trialsandtests.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Make each day your masterpiece. John Wooden.
8. Therefore I say unto you, take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink. Matthew 6:25a.
9. Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. Matthew 6:34.
10. Lord, today make my heart delight in thee and not to stray from your paths. Trialsandtests.
11. Seek out the moments of stillness, breathe in his peace and carry it with you wherever the day takes you. Katherine Walden.
12. There are new mercies every morning. Lailah Gifty Akila.
13. Every morning is the morning the Lord had made just for you. Therefore, you must rejoice and be glad in it no matter what you are going through. Trialsandtests.
14. Every day the Lord has given you is a blessing and a masterpiece for you to give thanks to him for his goodness towards you. Trialsandtests.
15. When your day gets rough, don’t complain about how bad your day is because so many people are not fortunate enough to see the day you are in. Trialsandtests.
16. Every new day is a new opportunity to fulfil what God has destined you to do with your life. Trialsandtests.
17. When you wake up in the morning, your prayer is that the Lord teaches you to take one day at a time. Trialsandtests.
18. Don’t leave your house without praying because like a roaring lion, the devil is waiting to ambush you with temptations. Trialsandtests.
19. Yesterday’s problems must not spoil your new day. Leave all your yesterday’s problems behind and trust God for a better future ahead of you. Trialsandtests.
20. It makes no sense to drag your yesterday’s problems into today because today is a new opportunity for God to do a new thing in your life. Trialsandtests.
21. Let your day be filled with the joy of the Lord which is your strength as your day progresses. Trialsandtests.
22. Before you wake up and begin your day, don’t forget to recharge your batteries by praying and reading God’s word. Trialsandtests.
23. Today isn’t the day to worry about tomorrow which you don’t even own. Leave that to the all-knowing God to take care of that. Trialsandtests.
24. Don’t boast about tomorrow as you don’t know what it has in store for you. Trialsandtests.
25. The reason why so many people have rough days is that they don’t pray or ask the Lord to guide them through that day. Trialsandtests.
26. When you start your day without praying, you make yourself a prime target for Satan’s attacks. Trialsandtests.
27. Start your day with Jesus and end your day with Jesus. Trialsandtests.
28. As your day begins, don’t stress about what that day has in store for you because God is in control. So, relax. Trialsandtests.
29. Don’t let today be filled and contaminated with yesterday’s worries and shortcomings you had. Trialsandtests.
30. Your yesterday and its past problems don’t determine the bright future the Lord has prepared for you. Trialsandtests.
31. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalms 23:6.
32. And he said, my presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. Exodus 33:14.
33. Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Joshua 1:9b.
34. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. Psalms 91:11.
35. The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way. Psalms 37:23.
36. No matter what today can hold, I will still be at peace because I know the Lord is on my side. Trialsandtests.
37. when you hear that someone didn’t make it to the next day, thank God that you made it by His grace. Trialsandtests.
38. God cares about everything that concerns you. So, feel free to talk to him about anything. Joyce Meyer.
39. God’s mercy is new and fresh every morning. Joyce Meyer.
40. Every day is a gift from God. Learn to focus on the giver and enjoy the gift. Joyce Meyer.
41. Don’t let the stresses of daily life keep you from making time for God. Joel Osteen.
42. Today is the new day. So, rise up move forward into the victory God has prepared for you. Joel Osteen.
43. Quit worrying about how everything is going to turn out. Live one day at a time. Joel Osteen.
44. Let me encourage you to get up every day and focus on what you do have in life. Victoria Osteen.
45. Today, just like the days gone by behind you will come and go. Trialsandtests.
46. Don’t allow today to be like yesterday. Trialsandtests.
47. If God is on your side, you don’t need to worry about how today will turn out. Leave it all to Him. Trialsandtests.
48. You only have so much emotional energy each day. Don’t fight battles that don’t matter. Joel Osteen.
49. Today is another day and opportunity God has given you to make your dreams become a reality. So, don’t give up yet. Trialsandtests.
50. You only have so much time in a given day. So, don’t waste it doing useless and unproductive things which won’t matter in eternity. Trialsandtests.
Did you enjoy these 50 daily Christian quotes? Which of these Christian quotes for the day resonated with your Christian life? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Peace.
Sharing is caring
- 51 Uplifting Christian Love Quotes & Godly Love Quotes Showing God’s Love.
- 75 Inspirational Christian Quotes To Prepare You For Eternity.
- 12 Traits Of A Truly Born Again Christian.