Below is a list of 77 change quotes and quotes about change in life that will remind you of the importance of change in life. It’s just a matter of fact that change is the only constant in life and without it, growth is impossible as the 77 change quotes below will remind you of this fact.
77 Quotes About Change And Growth.
1. Change is growth. Without it, growth isn’t possible. Samuel Zulu.
2. We all change but the question is it for the better. Samuel Zulu.
3. With change, comes evolution. Samuel Zulu.
4. Nothing is more powerful than a changed individual. Samuel Zulu.
5. Change is good especially if it’s for the better. Samuel Zulu.
6. Like everything in life, change is a choice, too. Samuel Zulu.
7. People change for the better or for the worst and that’s just life. Samuel Zulu.
8. Don’t ever change your personality for anything or anyone. Samuel Zulu.
9. We all can change if we want to. Samuel Zulu.
10. In trying to change others, we forget to change ourselves for the better. Samuel Zulu.
11. Money doesn’t change anyone; it just amplifies what’s already there. Samuel Zulu.
12. People will always change according to their needs. Samuel Zulu.
13. Change because you want to not because you have to. Samuel Zulu.
14. Marriages never changes anyone but just reveals what’s already there. Samuel Zulu.
15. Positive change can only be if you have the right mindset to change. Samuel Zulu.
16. Change equals growth. If you aren’t growing, you aren’t changing, too. Samuel Zulu.
17. It’s high time you started viewing change as your best ally. Samuel Zulu.
18. Change is among the only constants in life you can fully rely on. Samuel Zulu.
19. Due to the dynamic nature of us humans, we need to evolve to feel alive. Samuel Zulu.
20. Constant change in the right direction brings about the desired growth. Samuel Zulu.
21. Remember, people, change just as Satan was once an angel. Samuel Zulu.
22. There is nothing permanent except change. Heraclitus.
23. Change is inevitable: growth is optional. John Maxwell.
24. Change before you have to. Jack Welch.
25. We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are. Mae Depree.
26. Change begins at the end of your comfort zone. Roy T Bennet.
27. Grief does not change you, Hazel. It reveals you. John Green.
28. Recognize the resistance and accept the change. Akiroq Brost.
29. It’s a rare thing to have a friend that changes your mind. Jill Telford.
30. Change is inevitable, why not embrace it. Mahrukh Memon.
31. Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come. Victor Hugo.
32. Recognizing the truth about ourselves is the starting point of all change. Akiroq Brost.
33. Ready? It doesn’t matter. The world is changed by people who aren’t ready. Richie Norton.
34. Deep self-understanding is the foundation for a leader’s potential impact. Chris Hutchinson.
35. Habit and tradition often render change undesirable. Nicholas Sparks.
36. All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end. Robin Sharma.
37. Change what you can, manage what you can’t. Raymond McCauley.
38. You can’t change the world if the world doesn’t know who you are. Francis Shenstone.
39. Being told that you have not changed is not always a compliment. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
40. An enormous privilege usually takes a huge responsibility. Efrat Cybulkiewicz.
41. Without a deep conviction, how can there be a change? Lailah Gifty Akita.
42. The place where you reach for the future just as you shed yourself of the past. Danielle Doby.
43. It’s the change of heart that leads to a total change of character. Samuel Zulu.
44. Change without fruits is fake. Samuel Zulu.
45. All real transformation in one’s life comes with results. Samuel Zulu.
46. Sometimes, you need to change like a chameleon to avoid unwanted attention. Samuel Zulu.
47. Embrace whatever change comes into your life if it yields positive results. Samuel Zulu.
48. If you aren’t evolving, you are simply dying. Samuel Zulu.
49. Like a tree seed real change take time to materialize. Samuel Zulu.
50. Changing how you see things is a gradual process, not an overnight thing. Samuel Zulu.
51. Like a seed, don’t expect real change to happen in five minutes. Samuel Zulu.
52. Learning new things is what makes us change our way of thinking. Samuel Zulu.
53. As time goes by, so will the way you see things in life evolve. Samuel Zulu.
54. We are all subject to change as long as we are mortal humans. Samuel Zulu.
55. Change your beliefs, change your life. Samuel Zulu.
56. Changing your life is all about having a shift in your perspective. Samuel Zulu.
57. Don’t expect growth if you are resistant to change. Samuel Zulu.
58. Some people resist change because of the fear of the unknown. Samuel Zulu.
59. Change is the fuel that makes evolution happen. Samuel Zulu.
60. As you grow, so will your needs and wants to evolve. Samuel Zulu.
61. Accepting change also means leaving your past behind. Samuel Zulu.
62. All things change in life and we likewise change like all things in life. Samuel Zulu.
63. Success in life is all about evolving from failure. Samuel Zulu.
64. If you dance with the devil you can’t change him but he will change. African Proverb.
65. When the music changes, so dances. African Proverb.
66. If the rhythm of the drumbeat changes, the dance step must adapt. African Proverb.
67. A chameleon can only change its colour but never change its skin. African Proverb.
68. The cricket cries, the year changes. African Proverb.
69. People are like chameleons; circumstances make them change their colour. African Proverb.
70. It takes a season for a snake to change into its new skin. African Proverb.
71. To change and to change for the better are two different things. German Proverb.
72. All things change, and we change with them. Chinese Proverb.
73. A change is as good as a rest. Arabic Proverb.
74. A man’s heart changes as often as does the autumn sky. Japanese Proverb.
75. A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will. Spanish Proverb.
76. The winds of heaven change suddenly; so do human fortunes. Chinese Proverb.
77. People often change and seldom for the better. German Proverb.
I hope the 77 change quotes above will help you change for the better, not for the worst like the way most people do. Take care dear soul.
Sharing is caring.