Below is a list of 45 change is good quotes and change quotes to help you see change as a good thing. We all at times fear change because of how unfamiliar it may be at times but the 45 change is good quotes below will help you see change as a good thing, not something to be feared. Enjoy.
45 Change Is Good Quotes.
1. Change is good if it’s for the good of your wellbeing as change is what brings growth. Samuel Zulu.
2. The only instance where change is bad is when you change from good to bad. Samuel Zulu.
3. You must always aspire to change for the better for you to grow and evolve into a better human. Samuel Zulu.
4. Sadly most people change for the worst and in this instance, such people are way better off without change. Samuel Zulu.
5. Change is good because, without change, we wouldn’t grow and evolve into better humans. Samuel Zulu.
6. You can’t talk about any meaningful growth in your personal life without any meaningful change which is why it’s good. Samuel Zulu.
7. Only those who have never changed for the better in their lives see change as a villain. Samuel Zulu.
8. To those who have changed into something worse, yes to such people, change will always be a bad thing. Samuel Zulu.
9. Change is good in one’s life especially if you change for the better, not for the worst, please. Samuel Zulu.
10. Remember, there can be no personal growth without you deciding to change for the better. Samuel Zulu.
11. Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective. Germany Kent.
12. Changes are important; they are like the rain that washes away dead flowers to make space for new ones. Laura Chouette.
13. To bring intense change is one of the greatest changes is the ability to be passionate and to connect with the passions of the heart. Syed Sharukh.
14. Everything seems difficult until you change your ways and look at life from a different angle. Jordan Hoechlin.
15. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. John F. Kennedy.
16. Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. George Bernard Shaw.
17. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about. Haruki Murakami.
18. We all have a moral obligation to leave this world a better place than the world that we’ve found. Tim McIlrath.
19. If an animal has to be sacrificed when a new bridge is built, what will it take to build a whole new world? Ismail Kadare.
20. All change comes from deepening your understanding of the salvation of Christ and living out the changes that understanding creates in your heart. Timothy Keller.
21. By the time you’re 30, you know who you are inside. You learn to laugh at things you can’t change; you learn to be yourself. Kajol.
22. Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can. Apologize when you should and let go of what you can’t change. Drake.
23. Any realistic vision of change must be based on the notion of empowerment of people. Michael Manley.
24. People say to me ‘You’ve changed.’ and I say ‘Haven’t you?’ People change, it’s just life. Jake Bugg.
25. I’ve come to believe that in everyone’s life, there’s one undeniable moment of change, a set of circumstances that suddenly alters everything. Nicholas Sparks.
26. Change not because you have to but because you want to be a better person than you were yesterday. Samuel Zulu.
27. He who thinks change is bad thinks so because he hasn’t changed for the better before. Samuel Zulu.
28. Only when you see change as a good thing will you openly embrace it in your life through scary at times. Samuel Zulu.
29. When you start seeing change as a good thing, you put yourself in a perfect position of changing yourself and others with your life for the better. Samuel Zulu.
30. Nothing is more blessed than seeing yourself as a completely different person than you were yesterday. Samuel Zulu.
31. Change is only appreciated by only those who have experienced it in their own lives. Samuel Zulu.
32. You can only change the world if you see change as a positive thing and openly embrace it in your life. Samuel Zulu.
33. If change never existed, there would be no growth and development. Samuel Zulu.
34. It’s’ high time you stopped think and viewing change as something scary or a bad thing. Samuel Zulu.
35. If you see change as an opportunity for your personal growth and development, you will always see change as a good thing. Samuel Zulu.
36. You must always aspire to change for the better if you want to see the benefits of being a changed person. Samuel Zulu.
37. Change the fabric of your soul and your visions, and you change all. Vachel Lindsay.
38. After five years, look at it with suspicion. And after ten years, throw it away and start all over. Alfred E. Perlman.
39. It is quite possible to leave your home for a walk in the early morning air and return a different person beguiled, enchanted. Mary Ellen Chase.
40. It’s not about standing still and becoming safe. If anybody wants to keep creating they have to be about change. Miles Davis.
41. Change the way you speak about yourself and you can change your life. Joel Osteen.
42. Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape. William S. Burroughs.
43. You write to change the world if you alter, even by a millimetre, the way people look at reality, then you can change it. James A. Baldwin.
44. Humility means accepting reality with no attempt to outsmart it. David Richo.
45. The world is changing very fast. Big will not beat small anymore. It will be the fast beating the slow. Rupert Murdoch.
I hope the 45 change is good quotes above will help you see change as a good thing so that you can openly embrace it in your life even if it’s uncomfortable. Take care.
Sharing is caring.