Below, you will find a list of 51 broken trust quotes and quotes about broken trust in a relationship or friendship that emphases the importance of trust in any kind of relationship. Trust is the foundation of any successful relationship and without it, the relationship is officially dead in the water. May these 52 broken trust quotes help you value trust as it’s difficult to earn and easy to lose.
51 Quotes About Broken Trust.
1. Trust is like a glass once broken, it can never be replaced to what it was originally. Trialsandtests.
2. Cheating on someone you love the most is the guaranteed way of making them not to trust you ever again. Trialsandtests.
3. In the end, you realize that not everyone in life deserves your trust after all. Trialsandtests.
4. Sadly, some people will use your trust as leverage against you to take advantage of you. Trialsandtests.
5. To some people, your trust means a license for them to misuse you for their selfish gains. Trialsandtests.
6. If someone shows you that they cannot be trusted, please believe them the first time. Trialsandtests.
7. Trust is difficult to earn but easy to lose with one foolish mistake of deceitfulness. Trialsandtests.
8. Eventually, you will realize that only God is worth your trust and confidence due to the unpredictable nature of humans. Trialsandtests.
9. Putting your confidence infallible humans is a sure way of being heartbroken and being disappointed in life. Trialsandtests.
10. Cursed is the one who confides in man as that person will be likened to a house built on sand that can collapse at any moment’s notice. Trialsandtests.
11. Sometimes, trusting a friend can be the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become enemies. James Merrow.
12. Sometimes, you don’t know who you can and cannot trust. I still learn that over and over again. Demi Lovato.
13. Rebuilding trust when it’s broken is not dependent only on the person who has broken it or how many times they can prove they can be honest. Doe Zantamata.
14. I may have trust issues, but some people seem to have an issue with the responsibility of being trusted. Melchor Lim.
15. When trauma involves intentional harm, such as in a crime or abuse, trust can totally collapse. Dena Rosenbloom.
16. When trust is broken, there is not any medicine to recover that again, as it was before, even you try hard to gain back. Ehsan Sehgal.
17. When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t. Louis C. K.
18. Secrecy is the enemy of intimacy. Every healthy relationship is built on a foundation of honesty and trust. Dave Willis.
19. Not only trust is broken. Hope, heart, friendship. Everything is broken. Harry.
20. Broken trust forces us first to acknowledge a painful reality we may have chosen to ignore than to make some difficult decisions. Dr Jane Greer.
21. I accept your apology but I won’t let you abuse my trust again. Samuel Zulu.
23. Once trust and honesty leaves a relationship, then that relationship is officially dead. Samuel Zulu.
24. Be careful in who you put your confidence in because people change without warning just as Satan was once an angel. Samuel Zulu.
25. People too, can change into something you don’t recognize anymore in an instant. So, because in whom you confide. Samuel Zulu.
26. If Lucifer could turn into a devil in a perfect heavenly environment, what makes you think someone won’t change when given the chance to do so in a fallen world? Samuel Zulu.
27. Even your best friend you have confided in years can still betray your loyalty in an instant when situations to do so present themselves. Samuel Zulu.
28. Just because someone is trust worth today doesn’t me they will be trustworthy tomorrow or the next hour. Samuel Zulu.
29. Mostly, it’s the people you don’t expect to disappoint you that end up breaking your heart the most. Samuel Zulu.
30. Even a seemingly good relationship can be destroyed with simple trust issues if not sorted out early. Samuel Zulu.
31. Cheating on someone who gave their life to share with you is sentencing the trust you once had for each other to death. Samuel Zulu.
32. In a world full of fake people and cheats, finding someone to trust these days is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Samuel Zulu.
33. Broken promises and betrayals are a just reward for those who blindly choose to trust fake people. Samuel Zulu.
34. Expecting fake people to honour their promises is like asking the devil to tell the truth. Samuel Zulu.
35. If someone breaks your trust, it just shows that they have been pretenders all along. Samuel Zulu.
36. In the end, I realize that I never had a real friend, to begin with. Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s only the betrayed who see the value of trust in any kind of relationship be it between friends or lovers. Samuel Zulu.
38. He who has never been betrayed sees no value of trust unless he’s scorched by the fires of betrayal, too. Samuel Zulu.
38. Sorry can’t undo the trust that has bee lost due to a betrayal made foolishly. Samuel Zulu.
39. He who expects a sheep to be alive tomorrow when he let it sleep with a wolf the night before asks for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
40. He who trusts a sheep to a ravenous wolf must not complain when it’s eaten and skinned alive. Samuel Zulu.
41. Trusting cheats and frauds is like jumping into a river infested with crocs and hoping they don’t eat you alive. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who jumps into a river infested with crocs and expecting not to be eaten alive will find himself greatly mistake. Samuel Zulu.
43. Trusting a cheater is like throwing a glass cup to the floor and expecting it not to be shattered into pieces. Samuel Zulu.
44. He who trusts a chronic cheater will always end up with a heart of broken glass. Samuel Zulu.
45. He who carelessly throws a ceramic plate on the floor must not foolishly complain when it breaks into pieces. Samuel Zulu.
46. Like a ceramic plate, once trust is broken by a major betrayal, it can never be restored to its original form. Samuel Zulu.
47. It’s only a fool that careless throws a glass plate on the floor and hoping it won’t shatter into pieces. Samuel Zulu.
48. Like a burnt child who dreads the fire, betrayal of trust makes it difficult to trust anyone again. Samuel Zulu.
49. Trust takes years to build but a lifetime to repair if broken. Samuel Zulu.
50. To a selfish person, your trust is just a license for them to exploit you for their selfish purposes. Samuel Zulu.
51. Broken trust and betrayals are a reward to those who chose to trust in mortal man instead of the lord who fails not nor lies. Samuel Zulu.
I hope these 51 broken trust quotes will help you to be careful with who you give your heart to before it’s shattered into pieces. Take care.
Sharing is caring.