65 Betrayal quotes to help you heal for any nasty betrayal from your close friend or anyone you gave all your trust to. Being betrayed be someone close to you is one of the most painful things you can ever experience in life and the quotes about betrayal below will help you understand more about the matter. May these 65 betrayal quotes help you heal from any betrayal done to you.
65 Quotes About Betrayal.
1. The thing about betrayal is that it will always come from those close to you. Trialsandtests.
2. I don’t blame you for what you did to me as it has taught me that any person can change from an angel into a devil in an instant. Trialsandtests
3. I gave you trust but you broke it. So what do you expect me to do now? Trialsandtests.
4. Just as Satan was once an angel, people to change without warning. So, never trust anyone blindly. Trialsandtests.
5. Thanks for showing me your true colors as it will make me more carful next time with who I trust. Trialsandtests.
6. A friendship after a major betrayal is never the same and is changed permanently. Trialsandtests.
7. It’s just that at times, people only abandon those they were using for their selfish benefits. Trialsandtests.
8. Betrayal always comes to people closest to you and not from outside. Trialsandtests.
9. A betrayal from a fake friend is 100 times more painful than that from an enemy you know. Trialsandtests.
10. The best way to avoid being betrayed is by simply not trusting anyone at all. Trialsandtests.
11. It is the ones you too a bullet for are the ones that pull the trigger and shoot you from the rear. Trialsandtests.
12. Cheating on someone who gave you their entire livelihood for your sake is the worst kind of betrayal you can do to anyone. Trialsandtests.
13. In the end, you proved to be a fake friend all this time. Trialsandtests.
14. Betrayal shows you that the people you thought were you friends were nothing but imposters after just there to use you for their selfish benefits. Trialsandtests.
15. Too much look alikes these days to know who is real and who is not anymore. Trialsandtests.
16. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend. William Blake.
17. For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first. Suzanne Collins.
18. It’s hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it. Nicole Richie.
19. Sometimes, the people you thought had your back are the one that will crucify you openly. Samuel Zulu.
20. In the end, you were nothing but a Judas Iscariot waiting to stab me in the back when the time was right. Samuel Zulu.
21. The thing about Judas Iscariots is that they will always be among you and not outside. Samuel Zulu.
22. He who trusts in man just sets himself up for heartbreaks and disappointments. Samuel Zulu.
23. A face that never laughs betrays an evil heart. Basque Proverb.
24. The axe forgets but the tree remembers. African Proverb.
25. Like lightning betrayal strikes without warning from places you least expected it to come from. Samuel Zulu.
26. Betray my trust now and I will never trust you gain in future. Samuel Zulu.
27. Don’t think there no Crocodiles just because the waters are calm. Malawian Proverb.
28. Your looks betray your thoughts. Sicilian Proverb.
29. If someone betrays you once, it is his fault. If he betrays you twice, it is your fault. American Proverb.
30. The one who throws stone forgets; but the one who is hit remembers. African Proverb.
31. Beware of people that appear to be too perfect or good to be true. Samuel Zulu.
32. Just because someone appear to be angel on the outside doesn’t mean that person isn’t a devil on the inside. Samuel Zulu.
33. Your betrayal made me realize that I am my only best friend I can truly trust. Samuel Zulu.
34. Don’t trust anyone you see because looks can be deceiving. Samuel Zulu.
35. The worst betrayal one can do to one self is living a fake existence for the sake of pleasing society or others. Samuel Zulu.
36. When it comes to women, remember their beauty but don’t ever forget their treachery. Samuel Zulu.
37. Beware of Judas Iscariots out there who come to you in sheep’s clothing but are ravenous wolves inside. Samuel Zulu.
38. The thing is you can only be disloyal to someone you were never truly loyal to in the first place. Samuel Zulu.
39. You were nothing but a green snake in the grass waiting to strike me at an opportune time. Samuel Zulu.
40. In the end, your fake love was nothing but deceit just there to take advantage of me. Samuel Zulu.
41. Just because someone is real to your face doesn’t mean that person is real behind your back also. Trialsandtests.
42. It was my fault that I blindly believed every lie you said to me. Trialsandtests.
43. I forgive you for what you did but that doesn’t me I will trust you again. Trialsandtests.
44. Even the most beautiful flowers can contain a worm. Trialsandtests.
45. Being beautiful outside doesn’t mean the heart is beautiful also. Trialsandtests.
41. A close friend can become a close enemy. African Proverb.
46. It’s hard to cure the madness that origins in the family. African Proverb.
47. Betrayal is the only truth that sticks. Arthur Miller.
48. I may be many things and there are even more I am not but I would never do to you what you did to me and I think that sys a lot. Jessica Katoff.
49. Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of spotlight. Laureen Conrad.
50. Each betrayal begins with trust. Martin Luther.
51. Life has taught me that you can’t control someone else’s loyalty. Trent Shelton.
52. Sometimes, the people you love the most turn out to be the people you can trust the least. Trent Shelton.
53. Your worst enemies will come from your own household. Jesus Christ.
54. Trust is earned, respect is given and loyalty is demonstrated. Betrayal of any of these is to lose all three. Ziad K Adbelnour.
55. They can betray me but I choose not to betray my peace of mind. Dodinsky.
56. Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath. Eckhart Tolle.
57. In law, man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so. Immanuel Kant.
58. Just because you value someone dearly doesn’t mean they will do the same to you. Samuel Zulu.
59. Being betrayed by a loved one is like a sting of death. Samuel Zulu.
60. Forgive and move on but don’t forget the lessons learnt. Samuel Zulu.
61. Why are you asking me if I am bleeding when you are the one who stabbed me? Samuel Zulu.
62. Forgive your betrayers of truth but don’t give them your trust again. Samuel Zulu.
63. Just because someone is an angel today doesn’t mean that person can’t be a devil tomorrow. Samuel Zulu.
64. People change just as Satan changed from Lucifer to his current state. Samuel Zulu.
65. It’s the most angelic looks that hides a devil inside a person. Samuel Zulu.
Have these 65 betrayal quotes taught you something new about being betrayed and which of these quotes about betrayal touched your heart? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 75 Best Fake People Quotes On Fake People
- 88 Cute Life Quotes To Make Your Life Cute & Meaningful
- 15 Toxic Friendship Signs For Spotting Toxic Friends Early