Below, you will find a list of 60 carefully selected being grateful quotes and gratitude quotes to help you embrace gratitude in your life. Being grateful in whatever you have, no matter how little is what will make you a happy person for a lifetime till you die as the quotes about being grateful below will show you. May the 60 being grateful quotes and gratitude quotes below help you start becoming grateful in life regardless of where you are in life financially.
60 Quotes About Being Grateful.
1. Gratitude is the beginning of living a happy life filled with joy and godly contentment. Trialsandtests.
2. If you are not grateful for the little you have, you won’t have the reason to be grateful when you have much. Trialsandtests.
3. Godliness added with being content is the greatest gain one can have here on earth. Trialsandtests.
4. Be thankful to the people God has placed in your life who have helped you become a better person. Trialsandtests.
5. Never let a day go by without being grateful to the Lord for the amazing breath of life He’s given you. Trialsandtests.
6. Gratitude is what will make you be happy in all situations whether good or bad. Trialsandtests.
7. Real joy and contentment exist only when you learn to be thankful for every little thing in your life. Trialsandtests.
8. It’s the gratitude in the little things in life that bring the greatest joy to your soul. Trialsandtests.
9. Learn to appreciate the good in your life and in others. Trialsandtests.
10. People who are grateful for all they have are the richest in the world. Trialsandtests.
11. Abundance is not about having everything. It’s about being grateful for everything you have in your life. Trialsandtests.
12. He who’s ungrateful in life won’t experience the abundance of joy in his life through he may be the riches in the world. Trialsandtests.
13. Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance. Eckhart Tolle.
14. Hurry always empties a soul. Ann Voskamp.
15. Find the light. Reach for it. Live for it. Pull yourself up by it. Gratitude always makes for straighter, taller trees. Al R. Young.
16. Enjoy the little things. For one day, you may look back and realize they were the big things. Robert Brault.
17. Gratitude makes sense of your past, brings peace for today and creates a vision for tomorrow. Melody Beattie.
18. Thank you is a wonderful phrase. Use it. It will add stature to your soul. Marjorie Pay Hinckley.
19. Ingratitude produces pride while gratitude produces humility. Orrin Woodward.
20. One minute of sincere gratitude can wash away a lifetime’s disappointments. Silvia Hartmann.
21. Learning to appreciate the beauty that surrounds you is one of the keys to your happiness. Tom Giaquinto.
22. Gratitude is pure happiness. Happiness is sure perfection. Sri Chinmoy.
23. Gratitude is a similar quality to electricity: it must be produced and discharged and used up in order to exist at all. William Faulkner.
24. I am so grateful for the many times God has shown me the mercy of not giving me what I want. Steve Maraboli.
25. Wear gratitude like a cloak and it will feed every corner of your life. Rumi.
26. We owe thankfulness to God, not sour faces. Rumi.
27. You have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy. Buddha.
28. Be kind, be thoughtful, be genuine but most of all, be thankful. Buddha.
29. The truest indication of gratitude is to return what you are grateful for. Richard Paul Evans.
30. Good Seeds! Gratitude is the Greatest Attitude that has no Substitute. Bernard Kelvin Clive.
31. When eating the fruit, think of a person who planted it. Vietnamese Proverb.
32. Gratitude is the heart’s memory. German Proverb.
33. Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot. Nigerian Proverb.
34. A fish is the least to acknowledge the existence of water. Togolese Proverb.
35. The gratitude of a donkey is a kick. African Proverb.
36. In all you do, give thanks to God. Samuel Zulu.
37. It’s in enjoying the little do we find real happiness and joy that never goes away. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you are truly grateful for what you have, you won’t see the need of comparing yourself to others. Samuel Zulu.
39. There is no need to compare yourself to others as there will always those who will have more than you have. Just be satisfied with what you have. Samuel Zulu.
40. Ungratefulness is than other of all greed and covetousness. Samuel Zulu.
41. Greediness is the pure manifestation of ingratitude at its highest level. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you are ungrateful to God, you won’t see the reason for being ungrateful to others, no matter how much good they do to you. Samuel Zulu.
43. Show gratitude in all you do and have in life but don’t settle for less than you can be. Samuel Zulu.
44. Being grateful in life doesn’t mean you have to settle for mediocrity. Samuel Zulu.
45. You can’t talk about having abundance in your life in everything without gratitude. Samuel Zulu.
46. All happy people are grateful for what they have in their lives, no matter how little. Samuel Zulu.
47. It matters not how much you have but how much you can enjoy with what you have is what matters. Samuel Zulu.
48. Ingratitude is one of the main reasons people cheat on their significant other despite being loved by them. Samuel Zulu.
49. Ingratitude when imported into relationships, cheating and betrayals are the end results. Samuel Zulu.
50. Ingratitude is indeed a curse to humanity as it makes people do unimaginable things to others in the name of wanting more. Samuel Zulu.
51. You can be the most beautiful woman on earth but if you don’t appreciate your beauty, that means nothing. Samuel Zulu.
52. Even fools are considered wise in life if they embrace gratitude in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
53. Better to be happy with less than to be miserable with much. Samuel Zulu.
54. In the quest of wanting to have more, is how most people have plunged themselves into dungeons of unhappiness and discontentment in their lives. Samuel Zulu.
55. Sometimes, less is more and vice versa. Samuel Zulu.
56. If you are not happy with yourself, no one in this world will ever make you so. Samuel Zulu.
57. The happiest people in this world don’t have the best of everything as they understand gratitude in everything in life is all they need to be happy. Samuel Zulu.
58. Gratitude is the first step to living a happy and joyful life most can only dream of. Samuel Zulu.
59. Start being grateful with whatever you have in life and happiness and contentment will soon follow you. Samuel Zulu.
60. Be grateful for all the blessing you have in your life, no matter how little and never take them for granted. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 60 being grateful quotes will help you embrace gratitude in life in all you have as it’s the secret to true happiness that never goes away. Take care.
Sharing is caring.