Below, you will find a list of 51 backstabbing quotes and quotes about backstabbing friends to help you protect yourself from backstabbers who secretly want to ruin your life. We have all encountered backstabbers in our lives be it from fake friends or the like who just want to say bad things behind our backs for no reason as the quotes about backstabbers and liars will show below. Let these 51 backstabbing quotes safeguard you from these nasty individuals.
51 Quotes About Backstabbing Friends.
1. Beware of those who say have you back in your face but do otherwise behind your back. Samuel Zulu.
2. Sadly for most people backstabbing others is now their full-time job. Samuel Zulu.
3. Some people are nothing but green snakes in green grass waiting to strike you at an opportune time. Samuel Zulu.
4. Backstabbers are just like snipers hiding in the tall grass waiting to take a clean shot at you. Samuel Zulu.
5. An open enemy is better than a fake friend who secretly wants to ruin your life with jealousy. Samuel Zulu.
6. Anyone who claims to be your frond but says bad things behind your back is fake and must be dropped like a hot potato when discovered. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. I thought I had your support but your actions today proved I wrong I was to trust you. Samuel Zulu.
8. Never expect honesty from fake friends as their main concern is to bring you down to their level. Samuel Zulu.
9. Beware of those who backstab others and avoid them at all costs lest you be like them. Samuel Zulu.
10. Have no business with those whose main interest is to speak evil of others. Samuel Zulu.
11. You have to guard your back at all times. Samuel Zulu.
12. To some people, giving them your gun means an opportunity to shoot you down when you let your guard down. Samuel Zulu.
13. Some people want to be behind your back not to help you but to stab you with a knife at the right time. Samuel Zulu.
14. Seriously, if don’t have anything to say, just keep your mouth shut rather than destroying others with your sharp tongue. Samuel Zulu.
15. Backstabbers backstab others because they themselves are insecure about themselves. Samuel Zulu.
16. Someone who cannot defend you in your absence will do nothing to cover your nakedness in the open. Bamigboye Olurotimi.
17. Watching my back is the perfect opportunity to stick a knife in it. Holly Black.
18. One of the nicest things you can do is to speak kind words about someone behind his or her back. Molly Friedenfeld.
19. The knives of betrayal and drama cut deep and hurt but they also trim away the nonsense and reveal your true friends. Steve Maraboli.
20. There is no fall greater than the one from a burnt bridge. Carlos Wallace.
21. It makes no sense to expect loyalty from people who can’t even be loyal than truthful to themselves. Samuel Zulu.
22. The funny things with backstabbers is they will stab you with a knife behind your back and ask why you are bleeding. Samuel Zulu.
23. You are asking why I am bleeding when in fact you know you are the one responsible for it. Funny indeed. Samuel Zulu.
24. Just because a crocodile is shedding tears for you doesn’t mean it’s sympathetic to you. Samuel Zulu.
25. Talking behind other people’s backs is a trait all fake friends of any kind have in common. Samuel Zulu.
26. Some people when they have nothing to say about you, will hatch up fake stories about you to make fun of you in from of others. Samuel Zulu.
27. Just because someone has you back today doesn’t mean they will do so tomorrow as past performance is no guarantee for future results. Samuel Zulu.
28. He brushed his lips against her forehead as he drove the knife deeper into her back. R.F. Kuang.
29. Those who wag their tails are not dogs but those who bark and bite are mad dogs. Amit Abraham.
30. If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. Epictetus.
31. You know that you have been stabbed when you feel the deep pain of betrayal. Les Parrott.
32. You may shoot me with your words, you may cut me with your eyes, you may kill me with your hatefulness, but still, like air, I’ll rise. Maya Angelou.
33. Be certain that he who has betrayed thee once will betray thee again. Johann Caspar Lavater.
34. It’s hard to tell who has your back, from who has it long enough just to stab you in it? Nicole Richie.
35. Backstabbing is nothing new. In biblical times, King David experienced the pain of betrayal. Les Parrott.
36. There are three signs of a hypocrite: when he speaks he speaks lies when he makes a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays his trust. Muhammad.
37. As long as you live in this world, you are going to be backstabbed at least once by a fake friend you thought was the real deal. Samuel Zulu.
38. The funny thing about backstabbing is that it will never come from a stranger. Samuel Zulu.
39. It’s he who know much about you that has the power to bring your down to your knees without warning. Samuel Zulu.
40. Beware of backstabbers who come to you in sheep’s clothing but are ravenous wolves inwardly. Samuel Zulu.
41. Some people are pretty good at bad-mouthing others behind their backs and if a Nobel prize was available, they would be the first ones to get it. Samuel Zulu.
42. Backstab me once and you will be gone for good out of my life. Samuel Zulu.
43. Backstabbing has even become much easier with the presence of social media where everyone can spill out their trash for million to see instantly. Samuel Zulu.
44. Don’t expect to trust me when you are the primary reason for causing me not to trust you again. Samuel Zulu.
45. Pay no attention to those who only want to tear you down just because they can’t be at the lever you are in life. Samuel Zulu.
46. Backstabbing occurs when a coworker lies low on a project and then grabs credit when it’s nearing completion. Les Parrott.
47. They thought they were just stabbing me in the back, but they were also cutting me free from their poisonous life. Steve Maraboli.
48. I could never hurt him enough to make his betrayal stop hurting. And it hurts, in every part of my body. Veronica Roth.
49. Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight. Lauren Conrad.
50. For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first. Suzanne Collins.
51. A stab from a friend cuts deeper than a stab from a foe. Amit Kalantri.
Hope these 51 backstabbing quotes will help you to be on high alert of fake friends who secretly want to ruin your life by saying bad things about you in your absence. Take care.
Sharing is caring.