Below is a list of 54 attraction quotes or quotes on attraction to help you attract what is right. What we attract is what defines us and the 54 attraction quotes will help you attract good things in your life such as happiness, abundance, joy, or the right life partner. Enjoy.
54 Quotes About Attraction.
1. You are what you attract. Make sure you attract only what is positive and enriches your soul. Samuel Zulu.
2. What you are constantly seeking outside in vain is already within you. Samuel Zulu.
3. If you want your life to be filled with positive vibes instead of negative vibes, attract positivity in your life. Samuel Zulu.
4. The friends you attract in your life will define your character and your behavior. Samuel Zulu.
5. Attracting the wrong friends in your life can turn your life into a shipwreck. Samuel Zulu.
6. Attracting the right friends who will bring out the best in you and help you grow will greatly enrich your life. Samuel Zulu.
7. Attracting the wrong friends in your life can forfeit God’s purpose for your life. Samuel Zulu.
8. Chose to attract positive and godly fri9endfs who will help you fulfill your God-given purpose here on earth. Samuel Zulu.
9. Not all that is attracted to you is worth your time. So, be careful with what you are attracting in your life. Samuel Zulu.
10. If you want to manifest wealth, success, and abundance, you must first attract hard work in your life. Samuel Zulu.
11. If you choose to attract love instead of hate, love will come to you and you won’t have to chase it. Samuel Zulu.
12. Not everyone is worth attracting in your life as not everyone has your best interest at heart. Samuel Zulu.
13. Your personality is what will determine the kind of person or life partner you want to attract in your life. Samuel Zulu.
14. When you become the joy you want to see; others will get attracted to you naturally to sunbath in your joy as well. Samuel Zulu.
15. The law of attraction will only work for you if you believe and act on it. Samuel Zulu.
16. The mind has a powerful way of attracting things that are in harmony with it, good and bad. Idowu Koyenikan.
17. Nice people don’t necessarily fall in love with nice people. Jonathan Franzen.
18. Attraction is what happens between you. It’s not universal. And it’s not conventional. And thank God for that. Rainbow Rowell.
19. Attraction is beyond our will or ideas sometimes. Juliette Binoche.
20. The law of attraction is this: You don’t attract what you want. You attract what you are. Wayne Dyer.
21. Success follows those who champion a cause greater than themselves. George Alexiou.
22. no rule says attraction warrants trust. If that were the case, then more wedded couples would be happier. Jennifer Hudson Taylor.
23. The very thing that attracts you to someone can end up putting you off. Anne Tyler.
24. Everybody is talking about the Law of Attraction. Nobody is talking about the Law of Action. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
25. It’s not love at first sight, it’s having the sight, to distinguish true love, from just mere beauty. Anthony Liccione.
26. Being in love is not always being happy but being happy is always being in love. Hisham Fawzi.
27. If you’re naturally kind, you attract a lot of people you don’t like. William Feather.
28. It is difficult to love someone who loves you, but easy to hate someone who loves you, and love someone who hates you. Michael Bassey Johnson.
29. When your absence is felt, your presence is the essence and it makes a difference. Michael Bassey Johnson.
30. Remember you attract what you think, keep your thoughts focus on what you want and you’ll be amazed. Jovan Savage.
31. Just because something looks attractive on the outside doesn’t mean you must fall for it. Samuel Zulu.
32. If you are attracted to someone because of their external appearances, you won’t be with that person for long. Samuel Zulu.
33. Most relationships don’t last as they are based on external; superficial attractions that are subject to change. Samuel Zulu.
34. Be attracted to someone, not because of their external appearances but based on their inner character. Samuel Zulu.
35. Being attracted to someone just because they look beautiful on the outside is just asking for trouble. Samuel Zulu.
36. He who marries based on outside beauty, marries problems. Samuel Zulu.
37. The inner beauty of someone is what must draw you to that person, not outward beauty that perishes with time. Samuel Zulu.
38. If you want to marry right, be attracted to the inner beauty of the person. Samuel Zulu.
39. Being strongly attracted to someone doesn’t mean you are truly in love with that person as true love is more than just attraction. Samuel Zulu.
40. Speak words that will attract life and abundance to your soul and others around. Samuel Zulu.
41. What you attract in your life is directly celebrated with the words you speak about yourself. Samuel Zulu.
42. If you are always thinking of negativity, that is what you will attract in your life, too. Samuel Zulu.
43. How you are attracted to someone changes over time that is why attraction alone is no indicator of true love. Samuel Zulu.
44. Fake love is all about cheap and superficial attraction to someone and nothing more than that. Samuel Zulu.
45. Attraction doesn’t equate to true love if that was then, there would be fewer breakups than what we see nowadays. Samuel Zulu.
46. When the self is freed from the mind there are no limits to what one can experience. Vivian Amis.
47. You can reach maximum performance by engaging in physical activities. Lailah Gifty Akita.
48. Love is not blind. Infatuation is blind. Love is all-seeing and still accepting. Anamika Mishra.
49. What you think of is what you will attract to your life. Lailah Gifty Akita.
50. Society judges people by their successes. I get attracted by their dedication, simplicity, and humility. Debasish Mridha.
51. The power of imagination is the center of all attractions. Lailah Gifty Akita.
52. We think we like or love some people until we see them regularly. Mokokoma Mokhonoana.
53. Nothing is more attractive than authenticity. Angie Karan.
54. Beauty will attract a man, but more than it will help you to keep him. Olawale Daniel.
Did you enjoy the 54 attraction quotes above? If so, kindly comment below on which of these quotes perfectly clicked with you. Take care.
Sharing is caring.