Looking for anger quotes to help you manage your anger. Here are the 65 anger quotes and angry quotes to help you understand more about the matter. We all get angry when others do things we don’t like which is normal because we are humans with feelings. The quotes about anger below will help you manage your anger in a healthy manner. May the 65 anger quotes beneath help you control your anger before it gets out of hand.
65 Quotes About Anger.
1. Be ye angry but don’t let it make you sin. Trialsandtests.
2. Anger is healthy but only when channeled properly and respectfully. Trialsandtests.
3. It’s ok to be mad when people hurt you as it shows you are human and not a robot. Trialsandtests.
4. He who is angry with his brother without a cause makes himself a murderer at heart. Trialsandtests.
5. Anger without cause is the genesis of murder. Trialsandtests.
6. If you don’t get pissed off when people annoy you, then something is horribly wrong with you. Trialsandtests.
7. Sometimes, you need to vent your anger to be at peace. Trialsandtests.
8. Like acid, anger will burn and eat you inside if you bottle it in. Trialsandtests.
9. He who gets annoyed when corrected shall be destroyed without remedy. Trialsandtests.
10. We all have red buttons which when triggered will bring out the worst in us. Trialsandtests.
11. Sometimes, you need to freak out if people go off the deepened to warn them not to cross your boundaries. Trialsandtests.
12. Don’t go to bed with anger in your heart. Let it go before you sleep. Trialsandtests.
13. Don’t be mad at your significant other for no reason. It’s not worth it. Trialsandtests.
14. People do crazy things because they have been angered in some way. Trialsandtests.
15. Don’t let the sun go down in your wrath. Trialsandtests.
16. Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. Phyllis Diller.
17. Angry people are not always wise. Jane Austen.
18. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for. J.K. Rowling.
19. When angry, count four. When very angry, swear. Mark Twain.
20. A heart filled with anger has no room for love. Joan Lunden.
21. Life a blazing fire, anger will incinerate you if you treat it carelessly. Samuel Zulu.
22. Bitterness will eat you like cancer if you don’t let it out. Samuel Zulu.
23. An angry person is a tricky person to make a friendship with. Samuel Zulu.
24. Stay away from people who behave like landmines before their wrath destroys you. Samuel Zulu.
25. You can’t be positive and angry at the same time. Samuel Zulu.
26. To be angry is to let other’s mistakes punish yourself. Buddha.
27. Men in rage strike those that wish them best. William Shakespeare.
28. Never forget what a man says to you when he is angry. Henry Ward Beecher.
29. A short-tempered person is as deadly as a landmine. Samuel Zulu.
30. Don’t talk when you are pissed so that you don’t say things you will regret later. Samuel Zulu.
31. It won’t pay you to be mad at God. Samuel Zulu.
32. Don’t be mad at God. Be mad at Satan, your real arch-enemy of your soul. Samuel Zulu.
33. He who gets mad at God who has done nothing wrong to him is foolish. Samuel Zulu.
34. Being annoyed at God just because life isn’t going your way is nothing but total madness. Samuel Zulu.
35. Sadly, being mad at God won’t do you any good at all. Samuel Zulu.
36. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath. James 1:19.
37. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. Romans 12:17.
38. A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger. Proverbs 15:1.
39. He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city. Proverbs 16:32.
40. [He that is] slow to wrath [is] of great understanding: but [he that is] hasty of spirit exalteth folly. Proverbs 14:29.
41. Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath. Ephesians 4:26.
42. A regular fighter who discords peace is bound to be fought by his own anger. African Proverb.
43. He who angers you controls you. African Proverb.
44. If a frog leaves the swamp for the mountains, it means it is in danger. African Proverb.
45. It is odd for a dog to look unconcerned when a sheep is barking at a stranger. African Proverb.
46. The danger that threatens the hunting dog, threatens the hunter too. African Proverb.
47. It is better to host a good stranger than a bad brother. African Proverb.
48. Whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of hellfire. Jesus Christ.
48. Better to dwell on the rooftops than in the house of an angry man. Trialsandtests.
49. Don’t befriend an angry man lest you get destroyed by his anger. Trialsandtests.
50. Mess with anger and it will burn you like hot fire. Trialsandtests.
51. How a person gets angry when provoked reveals the hidden character of that person. Trialsandtests.
52. It’s he who is immature who can’t control his temper. Trialsandtests.
53. Feelings are something you have; not something you are. Shannon L. Alder.
54. Get mad, then get over it. Colin Powell.
55. Bitter people are not interested in what you say, but what you hide. Shannon L. Alder.
56. It’s my duty as a human being to be pissed off. Eric Bogosian.
57. Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in the cage. Billy Corgan.
58. I feel an army in my fist. Friedrich von Schiller.
59. Only courageous hearts can endure the bitterness of truth. Michael Bassey Johnson.
60. Don’t respond to a mosquito with a hammer. Otherwise, you will hit yourself. Kenyan Proverb.
61. Anger and madness are brothers. African Proverb.
62. Don’t be a landmine. Learn to control your anger before it destroys you. Samuel Zulu.
63. Hover hot your anger may be, it can’t make water boil. Trialsandtests.
64. Aimlessly boiling inside with rage like water in the pot does you no good. Samuel Zulu.
65. Want to know the true character of a person? Take note of the anger management of that person. Samuel Zulu.
What did you learn from these 65 anger quotes and what new lessons have these angry quotes taught you about anger management? Kindly let me know in the comments below. Peace.
Sharing is caring.