Below is a list of 54 always smile quotes and smiling quotes to help you put on a good smile even when things are going bonkers in your life. Smiling is crucial to one’s wellbeing as smiling helps us look younger and express our joy. Of course, not all situations are ideal for smiling as everything in life has its own place as the quotes on smiling below will show you. May the 54 always smile quotes below help you put on a good smile that will make you admirable to all.
54 Always Smiling Quotes.
1. Face all your life challenges with a wonderful smile on your face as life is too short to be bitter. Samuel Zulu.
2. If you can’t smile right now, when do you think you will ever smile? In the grave? Samuel Zulu.
3. There is always a reason as to why you must put on a smile on your face as life as so many good things to smile about though not perfect. Samuel Zulu.
4. Life will never be perfect but you can always smile and be grateful for it and the blessings you have in your life. Samuel Zulu.
5. Always put a smile towards your significant other because you don’t when will be the last time you will smile to them. Samuel Zulu.
6. Smile not because you have to but do it because you want to express some pleasantness in your life. Samuel Zulu.
OUR LATEST VIDEOS
7. Smiling because you have to is nothing but a fake smile because a real smile comes naturally. Samuel Zulu.
8. Even if the devil always visits you with a smile, he must not be believed as he is up to no good. Samuel Zulu.
9. Let your life be filled with, smiles, joy and laughter all the day of your life till you close your eyes in death. Samuel Zulu.
10. Smiling isn’t just a onetime thing you do when things are going well in your life but something you must do for life in all situations. Samuel Zulu.
11. Life at times will sometimes want to take away your smile through adversity but just smile ever more knowing that things will work for your own good. Samuel Zulu.
12. In the face of adversity, just smile at it and know that things will work for your own good in the end. Samuel Zulu.
13. I was the only person in the world who thought it was a military duty to appear to be in a good mood. Pat Conroy.
14. Smile more. Smiling can make you and others happy. Roy Bennett.
15. When you feel yourself unhappy, look at a smiling child, you will feel happy again. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
16. Someday we’re going to look back on every shared smile and smile some more. It’s moments like this that make life worth enduring. Nadege Richards.
17. Don’t cry for someone who would love smiling when your tears are flowing. Michael Bassey Johnson.
18. If you don’t stop smiling everyone is going to fall in love with you. M.F. Moonzajer.
19. Keep on smiling, treat people with respect, be cool even if some may not treat you the same. How people treat you doesn’t change who you’re. Assegid Habtewold.
20. If you smile when you are alone, then you really mean it, or you’re up to something. Saleem Sharma.
21. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back. Bryant McGill.
22. The things that may change our world to make better; smiling, helping, respecting, loving & forgiving. Hussein Abdallah.
23. Live your life in such a way that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying. Taimoor Madni.
24. Your smile will invite people to the positive world. Keep smiling is worth it. Euginia Herlihy.
25. Leave the torture behind and give a Smile! Keep smiling; Don’t just do it just for a while. Israelmore Ayivor.
26. Let us always meet each other with smile. For the smile is the beginning of love. Mother Theresa.
27. Smile. It’s free therapy. Douglass Horton.
28. A smile is a light that sets your inner self aglow, letting others know you’re home. Richelle E. Goodrich.
29. Want to give a very strong energy to someone with a simple act? Then, smile. Mehmet Murat Ildan.
30. Smiling is the most powerful exercise to build a joyful mind and a blissful heart. Debasish Mridha.
31. Don’t just smile when things are smooth sailing in your life as that isn’t real smiling anyway. Samuel Zulu.
32. Remember, you smile can turn someone’s worst day into the best day they never thought they would have. Samuel Zulu.
33. Smile also when things aren’t so good because you know they are working for your own good in the end. Samuel Zulu.
34. Smile because a smiling face always looks younger while a frowning face looks older though one wearing the frown may be young. Samuel Zulu.
35. Smiling will gain you more years that you wouldn’t have gained had you not entertained it in your life. Samuel Zulu.
36. He who smiles, lengthens his days on earth. Samuel Zulu.
37. Life is like a mirror if you fawn it, it fawns back and if you smile, it smiles. African Proverb.
38. If it’s a big man that is hurting you, smile at him. African Proverb.
39. A friend who fawns is better than an enemy who smiles. African Proverb.
40. Judge not your beauty by the number of people who look at you, but rather by the number of people who smile at you. African Proverb.
41. A bottle that believes it’s cracked to smile it will end up on the dustbin. African Proverb.
42. A man who smiles when he’s been robbed has stolen something from the thief. African Proverb.
43. Life is like a mirror if you fawn it, it fawns back and if you smile, it smiles. African Proverb.
44. Always remember that a smile is something sacred, to be shared. Native American Cherokee Proverb.
45. When a father helps a son, both smile; but when a son must help his father, both cry. Jewish Proverb.
46. Whoever welcomes his friend with a smile, it’s as though he gave his friend the finest gifts in the world. Hebrew Proverb.
47. Candor once went further boldly and in smiles, but it crept home in tatters and tears. Albanian Proverb.
48. Never rely on the glory of the morning or the smiles of your mother-in-law. Japanese Proverb.
49. If you have nothing else to offer me, offer me your smile. Chinese Proverb.
50. The main thing is that we can smile at our duties: yes, even at our suffering. Chinese Proverb.
51. A tear at the right moment is better than a misplaced smile. Iranian Proverb.
52. He who wears a smile instead of worrying is always the strongest. Japanese Proverb.
53. The man who gives little with a smile gives more than the man who gives much with a frown. Jewish Proverb.
54. Every smile makes you a day younger. Chinese Proverb.
I hope the 54 always smile quotes will help you to put on a good smile where it’s necessary even when thing are not going well in your life as smiling wasn’t just made for the good times. Peace.
Sharing is caring.