Below is a list of 45 alignment quotes and align quotes to help you be in alignment with your true self. Being in alignment with yourself is key to living happily, authentically and meaningfully. Without that, you will live a fake existence as the 45 alignment quotes below will remind you.
45 Quotes About Alignment.
1. Have no time for things that don’t align with your values and who you are. Samuel Zulu.
2. It doesn’t matter how good something maybe if it doesn’t align with God’s purpose for your life, kindly let it go. Samuel Zulu.
3. If it’s for you, it will align with your purpose and mission in life. Samuel Zulu.
4. Let your life be in alignment with your core values and who you are and not what society or others want. Samuel Zulu.
5. The reason why expectations disappoint us is that most of the time they are out of touch with reality. Samuel Zulu.
6. When your expectations are in alignment with reality, you will have fewer surprises and disappointments in life. Samuel Zulu.
7. Most people don’t know who they are and the reason for this is that they are out of touch with their inner self. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you are aligned with your soul, you won’t find it difficult to live a life that is true to yourself. Samuel Zulu.
9. Most people are living a fake existence because they are not aligned with their true inners self begging them to be so. Samuel Zulu.
10. It’s only when you are not aligned with your true self will you find living a fake existence to make sense temporarily. Samuel Zulu.
11. If your goals are aligned with your purpose in life, success and prosperity are foregone conclusions. Samuel Zulu.
12. If the life you are living is not aligned with your true calling, your life will be nothing but a disaster. Samuel Zulu.
13. We do not always have control over what happens in the outside world, but we can learn to control what happens on the inside. Donna Goddard.
14. When you’re aligned with your Soul, you’re aligned with the whole. Kris Franken.
15. What comes into your life will either feel aligned with your true nature or it won’t. Kris Franken.
16. Our intuition is the voice of our soul and the calm voice of reason and can help us navigate beautifully through life. Jodi Livon.
17. When values, thoughts, feelings, and actions are in alignment, a person becomes focused and character is strengthened. John C. Maxwell.
18. Building a visionary company requires one per cent vision and 99 per cent alignment. James C. Collins.
19. To live in alignment with your Spirit is to live your truth and build your life upon it. Sonia Choquette.
20. There’s the God within and the God without, and you have to attend to the alignment of the two of them. Van Jones.
21. To live a rich life, everything about who you are must be one, in alignment, and pure harmony. Suze Orman.
22. You cannot find yourself by going into the past. You find yourself by coming into the present. Eckhart Tolle.
23. If you are not in alignment with the moment, life is a struggle. All you have to do is take responsibility for your inner alignment with now. Eckhart Tolle.
24. Life wants you to live in total alignment with true love, passion and integrity. Bryant McGill.
25. God exists in the heart, not in the show of religious alignment. Kamil Ali.
26. If it doesn’t align with the core of who you are why are pursuing it? Samuel Zulu.
27. Get rid of anything in your life that doesn’t align with your purpose. Only then will your see change in your life. Samuel Zulu.
28. If the person you plan to spend the rest of your life with doesn’t align with your values, you won’t be together for long. Samuel Zulu.
29. Only choose to be in relationships that add value to your life and are in alignment with God’s will for your life. Samuel Zulu.
30. Relationships that aren’t in alignment with God’s purpose never last and thrive long term. Samuel Zulu.
31. Only when you align yourself with your inner authentic self will you have the courage to be yourself. Samuel Zulu.
32. You can’t be yourself if you are completely detached from your true inner self. Samuel Zulu.
33. Only choose to share your life with someone who aligns with your values and God’s purpose for your life. Samuel Zulu.
34. Living according to your true values is the best way to align with your inner authentic self. Samuel Zulu.
35. Anything or anyone that isn’t in alignment with your core values must be let go. Samuel Zulu.
36. If your life isn’t in alignment with God’s will and purpose, it will be nothing but a disaster. Samuel Zulu.
37. When in doubt if the path you are taking is right, ask yourself if it’s in alignment with your values. Samuel Zulu.
38. Taking a path that doesn’t align with your purpose in life is the shortcut to failure and a life full of regrets. Samuel Zulu.
39. Don’t just take any path in life just because others are doing it especially if it doesn’t align with your purpose. Samuel Zulu.
40. When what you value and dream about doesn’t match the life you are living, you have pain. Shannon L. Alder.
41. Life naturally reorganizes itself when we are true to ourselves and everything can fall into its right place. Maria Erving.
42. On learning: if you want alignment, go to a chiropractor. Andy Hargreaves.
43. Be in the spirit of Truth and any words you speak are in alignment with that spirit. Mooji.
44. When there is alignment and understanding, it is much easier to navigate forward together, moving in and out of the agreement. Karen Kimsey.
45. What you value at the highest level needs to be in alignment with your partner or you will have conflict. Shannon L. Alder.
I hope the 45 alignment quotes above will finally help you align with your authentic inner self because only then can you live the life you were meant to live. Take care dear soul.
Sharing is caring.