Below is a list of 45 adapt quotes and adaptation quotes to help you adapt to any situation in your life. It’s a matter of fact that only those willing to adapt to change are the ones who make it in life and the 45 adapt quotes and adapting quotes below will help you do just that. Enjoy.
45 Quotes On Adaptation.
1. If you are not willing to adapt to change, you will be left behind. Samuel Zulu.
2. Only those who quickly adapt to change can survive and thrive in this life. Samuel Zulu.
3. Life favours not the bold or the highly educated but those willing to adapt as change comes. Samuel Zulu.
4. If you can’t adapt to the dynamic nature of life, you will be a failure though you may have good fancy college degrees. Samuel Zulu.
5. Life is a game of the survival of the fittest and only those willing to adapt to change will survive this harsh and sometimes unforgiving life. Samuel Zulu.
6. It doesn’t matter how smart you are in life if you can’t adapt to change, your smartness is nothing but a vanity metric. Samuel Zulu.
7. Successful people in life are adaptive people in that they openly and quickly adapt to change as it comes. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you can adapt to anything life throws at you, success will already be a foregone conclusion in your life. Samuel Zulu.
9. A lot of successful university and college graduates fail in real life because most of them aren’t able to adapt to the dynamic nature of the real world. Samuel Zulu.
10. You can be a college dropout and still be insanely successful in the real world all due to your adaptability to change. Samuel Zulu.
11. Forget about your fancy college degree. If you are not adaptable to this dynamic nature of life, your degree is worthless. Samuel Zulu.
12. If you can’t change your mindset to adapt to the current situation you are in, you won’t achieve anything in life. Samuel Zulu.
13. Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. George Bernard Shaw.
14. Change is the only constant in life. One’s ability to adapt to those changes will determine success in life. Benjamin Franklin.
15. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Stephen Hawking.
16. It is not a failure to readjust my sails to fit the waters I find myself in. Mackenzi Lee.
17. The assumption must be that those who can see value only in tradition, or versions of it, deny man’s ability to adapt to changing circumstances. Stephen Bayley.
18. Our ability to adapt is amazing. Our ability to change isn’t quite as spectacular. Lisa Lutz.
19. It’s not the strongest of species that survives nor the most intelligent. It’s the one that’s most adaptable to change. Samuel Zulu.
20. The art of life lies in a constant readjustment to our surroundings. Kakuzo Okakura.
21. Adapt or perish now as ever is nature’s inexorable imperative. HG Wells.
22. Change. Adapt. Bend so as not to be broken. Let opportunity guide your actions. Wayne Gerard Trotman.
23. Potholes on the road of life sharpen our manoeuvrability skills. Kamil Ali.
24. I was persisting in reading my present environment in the light of my old one. Richard Wright.
25. Innovators “view failure not as a fatal character flaw but as a learning experience. Jason Jennings.
26. Adapt or die trying to. Samuel Zulu.
27. Surviving in this life is all about learning to adapt to change because life won’t always be easy and comfortable. Samuel Zulu.
28. Success in life isn’t about how smart you are but how you can adapt and learn from your failure quickly. Samuel Zulu.
29. You must learn to adapt to change or you will die as a victim in this harsh unforgiving jungle of life. Samuel Zulu.
30. Those who don’t evolve end up dying before they even have a chance to live. Samuel Zulu.
31. Adaptation also means learning to accept the situation you are in and make the best out of it. Samuel Zulu.
32. Adversity teaches you how to be able to live in any situation and makes you versatile all around. Samuel Zulu.
33. Once you adapt to your environment, everything will gradually start falling in place for you. Samuel Zulu.
34. Life favours those who are willing to make the best of their situations and not those who just complain about why things are not in their favour. Samuel Zulu.
35. Failure to adapt to your changing environment will ensure that you remain a failure for the rest of your life till your dying day. Samuel Zulu.
36. Change may bring unfamiliar and uncomfortable situations but that’s what’s needed for growth to take place in your life. Samuel Zulu.
37. If you accept the situation, you will find strength for strategic adaptation. Lailah Gifty Akita.
38. Life is ever-changing. We can always adapt to the new changes. Lailah Gifty Akita.
39. I look at the world and I see absurdity all around me. People do strange things constantly, to the point that, for the most part, we manage not to see it. David Lynch.
40. If we fail to adapt, we fail to move forwards. John Wooden.
41. When one faces pain daily, one either learns to live with it or let it consume him. Jina S. Bazzar.
42. Without parlaying with the renunciation of the world, a person must establish a means to live in harmony with the uncertainties of a chaotic world. Kilroy J. Oldster.
43. Life happens how it happens, and you either move with the maelstrom or die wallowing about the change in the winds. Cora Carmack.
44. To live is to exist within the boundaries of what is permissible and what is not. Adaptation to this is called life. Elmar Hussein.
45. Life persists if it can respond and adapt to its environment. Abhijit Naskar.
I hope the 45 adapt quotes above will now help you be able to adapt to any situation you encounter as only those willing to adapt to change make it in this life. Take care.
Sharing is caring.