A list of 63 acceptance quotes and self-acceptance quotes to help you accept yourself without any fear of judgment or what others think. Everyone wants to be accepted by all but the quotes about acceptance below will tell you why that is detrimental to you. May the 63 acceptance quotes below help you understand the value of self-acceptance if you want to love yourself.
63 Quotes About Acceptance
1. Accepting yourself is the first step to loving yourself. Trialsandtests
2. He who wants to be accepted by all ends up being accepted by none. Trialsandtests.
3. You are not here for acceptance. You are here to stand out and make a difference. Trialsandtests.
4. No one will accept you if you don’t learn to accept yourself. Trialsandtests.
5. You need no other to validate you if you validate yourself. Trialsandtests.
6. You just have to admit that no matter how good you are, you just never be right for some people. Trialsandtests.
7. Accepting failure as part of life is the first step to being successful in life. Trialsandtests.
8. Admitting that some things are only meant to happen and not meant to be in your life makes your life easier. Trialsandtests.
9. It’s he who doesn’t accept himself as he is that can’t love himself. Trialsandtests.
10. Self-love always goes hand in hand with self-acceptance. Trialsandtests.
11. Happiness can exist only in acceptance. George Orwell.
12. The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you. Stephanie Perkins.
13. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery. J.K. Rowling.
14. For, after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining is let it rain. Henry Wadsworth.
15. Maturity, one discovers, has everything to do with the acceptance of ‘not knowing. Mark Z. Danielewski.
16. If no one accepts you, at least accept yourself as that is all that matters. Samuel Zulu.
17. Stop trying to be liked by everyone as that can never happen, anyway. Samuel Zulu.
18. Learn to accept change even if it’s uncomfortable as it brings you growth. Samuel Zulu.
19. You don’t’ have to be acceptable to all to feel valued or feel loved. Samuel Zulu.
20. Stop chasing acceptance as it will always run faster than you. Samuel Zulu.
21. To find a good life, you must become yourself. Dr. Bill Jackson.
22. Acceptance is the road to change. Bryan McGill.
23. If you can’t do anything about it, let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change. Buddha.
24. Acceptance of yourself is far more important than acceptance from others. Buddha.
25. Don’t be a slave to your past you can’t change. Accept it and move on. Trialsandtests.
26. You have to concede to the fact that not all who started with you will finish with you. Trialsandtests.
27. Letting go becomes easier if you admit that not all that happens in your life is meant to be. Trialsandtests.
28. The easier you realize you will never be good enough for certain people no matter how good you are, the better. Trialsandtests.
29. Though you may be the nicest person on earth, not all will like you. Trialsandtests.
30. Being rejected by the wrong person for your life is a blessing in disguise. Trialsandtests.
31. It’s more blessed to be hated for who you truly are than to be loved for who you are not. Trialsandtests.
32. He who says yes to everything in his life invites trouble upon himself. Trialsandtests.
33. Learn to accept only those things that are acceptable to you to avoid trouble. Trialsandtests.
34. Know that everything is in perfect order whether you understand it or not. Valery Satterwhite.
35. From this point forward, you don’t even know how to quit in life. Aaron Lauritsen.
36. The older I get, the more I believe that the greatest kindness is acceptance. Christina Baker.
37. Wisdom is knowing what you have to accept. Wallace Stegner.
38. Every advantage is temporary. Katerina Stoykova Klemer.
39. Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves regret the past and fear of the future. Fulton Oursler.
40. To experience what isn’t, love what is. Eric Michael Leventhal.
41. Growing up also means coming to a realization that you will never be acceptable to everyone, regardless of how nice you are. Samuel Zulu.
42. He who fails to accept his past will and let go of it will never progress in life. Samuel Zulu.
43. With self-acceptance, come true inner peace. Samuel Zulu.
44. Accepting failure is a sign of strength, not weakness as most mistakenly believe. Samuel Zulu.
45. Only he who is prideful is the one that can never admit his mistakes however clear they may be. Samuel Zulu.
46. Where we fall are the stepping-stones for our journey. Lolly Daskal.
47. Conformity begins the moment you ignore how you feel for acceptance. Shannon L. Alder.
48. At some point, you just gotta forgive the past, your happiness hinges on it. Aaron Lauritsen.
49. Sometimes God will place a wall on your path to force you to go in another direction. Suzy Kassem.
50. That’s how you should be. Accept your burden and carry it, with joy. John Ajvide Lindqvist.
51. Every relationship that has hit a crossroads has asked, “What is it that you want from me?” Shannon L. Alder.
52. Memories are meant to serve you, not enslave you. A.J. Darkholme.
53. Everyone has baggage, maybe we should help each other carry it. Rob Liano.
54. I just want to be loved, is that so wrong? Harvey Fierstein.
55. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. Marilyn Monroe.
56. You are imperfect, permanently, and inevitably flawed. And you are beautiful. Amy Bloom.
57. Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without. Siddhartha Gautama.
58. You are not perfect. That’s fine but at least no one can be you and that’s all that matters. Trialsandtests.
59. Accepting yourself full is the best thing you can ever do yourself on your self-love journey. Trialsandtests.
60. Forget about loving yourself if you hate yourself in the first place. It will never happen. Trialsandtests.
61. In trying to be agreeable to society’s norms is how people lose their true selves. Trialsandtests.
62. Accepting society’s definition of you is in essence rejecting your true identity. Trialsandtests.
63. Accept your uniqueness as it’s your greatest power and blessing none can’t take away from you. Trialsandtests.
How have these 63 self-acceptance quotes ministered to your soul? Have these acceptance quotes help you not to fully accept yourself instead of trying to be this person who wants to be liked by all? Let me know below. Peace.
Sharing is caring.
- 81 Deep Love Quotes To Make You Love Deeply.
- 63 Powerful Growing Up Quotes To Help You Grow Up.
- 10 Practical Tips On How To Stop Caring What Others Think.