Below is a list of 54 abandoned quotes and abandonment quotes to help you move on from your past abandonment. Being abandoned in life isn’t always a bad thing as God at times will allow us to be abandoned by the wrong people not a right fit for you so as to bring in the right ones as the quotes on abandonment below will remind you. May the 54 abandoned quotes below give you a better understanding on this perplexing issue of being abandoned when you least expect it.
54 Quotes On Abandonment.
1. Every now and then, people you least expected to ditch you will do so if you no longer serve their interests. Samuel Zulu.
2. Abandonment leads so many people to do crazy things they wouldn’t have otherwise. Samuel Zulu.
3. Don’t let past abandonment of an ex withhold you from the love life you want. Samuel Zulu.
4. If not taken care of earlier, abandonment cane lead to one being insecure around anyone. Samuel Zulu.
5. Though others abandon you, at least don’t abandon yourself for the sake of wanting to be accepted. Samuel Zulu.
6. Being abandoned by the wrong person is way batter than staying with them. Samuel Zulu.
7. God will allow abandonment to happen as a way of removing the wrong people from your life. Samuel Zulu.
8. If you abandon yourself, what will you have left then, dear.? Samuel Zulu.
9. Even if others forsake you, at least you can always rely on the Lord who can’t forsake you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
10. When people you least expected dump you, it’s sign that their part in your life is officially done. Samuel Zulu.
11. Abandonment can be a blessing in disguise sometimes leading to better things. Samuel Zulu.
12. If they were meant to be with you on your life journey, they would never leave you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
13. You can ditch me but at least I have me to count on. Samuel Zulu.
14. The person you see in the mirror is the only guaranteed person who will never leave you, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
15. Childhood abandonment must not be the reason you fail to experience true love. Samuel Zulu.
16. In the end, you will realize that everyone is all about themselves and their selfish needs. Samuel Zulu.
17. Sadly most people will only keep you in their life if you benefit them in some way. Samuel Zulu.
18. Let the abandoned come to the safe and loving arms of the Lord that never abandoned anyone, no matter what. Samuel Zulu.
19. I just let the pain take over, allowing it to numb the pain of being left behind. Jessica Sorensen.
20. I am a thought, lost in a dark, empty room, forgotten in an abandoned house. Deborah Bee.
21. Don’t joke with that friend who stood by you when everyone else ran off. Michael Bassey Johnson.
22. They say abandonment is a wound that never heals. I say only that an abandoned child never forgets. Marco Balotelli.
23. To be abandoned like that! Shut out when you most needed to be loved. John Green.
24. My whole life I have had the fear that I was going to be abandoned. Halle Berry.
25. Not belonging is a terrible feeling. It feels awkward and it hurts as if you were wearing someone else’s shoes. Phobe Stone.
26. The struggle of my life created empathy. I could relate to pain, being abandoned, having people not love me. Oprah Winfrey.
27. Call me crazy, but there is something terribly wrong with this city. Nathan Reese Maher.
28. Being abandoned doesn’t make for little angels. Margaret Way.
29. Common sense is one of the most unused commodities available to man. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
30. You need not to hate most of the people, life already hates them. Amit Kalantri.
31. Some people will ditch you due to their own issues and insecurities they are struggling with. Samuel Zulu.
32. He who has the Lord on his side has nothing to fear about people abandoning him unexpectedly. Samuel Zulu.
33. The Lord is the most present in our lives when we feel that no one is on our side. Samuel Zulu.
34. An abandoned child even when they become adults will never forget the scars left during their childhood existence. Samuel Zulu.
35 Don’t let past abandonment be the prison you live in for the rest of your life. Samuel Zulu.
36. Why would I want you back when you made it clear that you don’t want me in your life? Samuel Zulu.
37. When someone shows you that they don’t want you in their life, kindly respect their wishes. Samuel Zulu.
38. Abandonment is the most painful when it’s done from someone you least expected to do it. Samuel Zulu.
39. Most people when they say they will never leave you just say it by the world of mouth but their hearts don’t really mean it. Samuel Zulu.
40. Abandon me once and I will forever treat you as a stranger in my life when you show up. Samuel Zulu.
42. When people show you that they don’t deserve you in their lives, breathe a sigh of relief. Samuel Zulu.
43. With God, being lost is nothing more than an idea that never has and never will be anything more than an idea. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
44. Art is never finished: only abandoned. Leonard Da Vinci.
45. I guess when you turn off the main road, you have to be prepared to see some funny houses. Stephen King.
46.The sun loved me again when it saw that the stars would not abandon me. Jenim Dibie.
47. A family ship will never sink until it’s abandoned by its crew. Wes Fesler.
48. When she needed help most, she was abandoned. Matthew Quick.
49. The real promise in too many promises is a promise that I’m going to be disappointed. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
50. Every gesture and every look he gives me takes me by surprise and causes my heart to stutter. Ashley Earley.
51. A life that chooses not to grow is a life that died long before it ever lived. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
52. Being all about myself is the surest way that I can end up being ‘all by myself. Craig D. Lounsbrough.
53. Half of me is abandoned and other half is trying hard to survive in the society. Nitya Prakash.
54, I write because I have a small heart that is bruised and abandoned and I want ways to love it more and more. Nitya Prakash.
I hope the 54 abandonment quotes above will help you see abandonment in a different light so that you can heal from your past abandonment you experienced in the past.
Sharing is caring.