A list of 63 death quotes for loved ones to comfort you if you have lost a loved one. Losing a loved one who meant everything to you is by no doubt heart breaking and the quotes about losing a loved one here will help you ease that pain. With that said, here are 63 death quotes for loved ones to comfort you.
63 Quotes About Losing A Loved One.
1. I will always love you, although we are no longer together. Trialsandtests.
2. You will still have a place in my heart even though I no longer see your face. Trialsandtests.
3. God takes loved one from us because their appointed time has come for them to leave us. Trialsandtests.
4. If you truly loved each other, not even death can separate you. Trialsandtests.
5. If your dear one died in Christ, no need to worry as you will meet again on the other side. Trialsandtests.
6. It’s in your best interests that God takes away loved ones from your life to protect them from the evil which might have happened to them had they been alive. Trialsandtests.
7. In short love never dies and will always be immortal among souls who truly loved each other. Trialsandtests.
8. It’s so sad that I will no longer see you again but I know you are in a better place now with the Lord. Trialsandtests.
9. Rest in eternal peace dear. Though I grieve your departure, I know I will reunite with you soon. Trialsandtests.
10. My life will never be the same without you as you were everything to me. Trialsandtests.
11. those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch. Jack Thorne.
12. Unable are the loved to die, for love is immortality. Emily Dickinson.
13. You will always be in my heart because in there you are still alive. Jamie Cirello.
14. Death end life, not a relationship. Jack Lemmon.
15. Deep down inside, we always seek for our departed ones. Munia Khan.
16. The day we fear as our last is but a birthday for eternity. Lucius Annaeus Seneca.
17. I am so grateful for the little times we spent together though were short. Trialsandtests.
18. Losing a loved one will always hurt and if it didn’t it meant we never loved them for their loss to affect us. Trialsandtests.
19. Death comes to all, loved one or not and has no regards for relations. Trialsandtests.
20. If your loved ones died in Christ, you will never lose them because you will meet them again in eternity. Trialsandtests.
21. Say not in grief he is no more but live in thankfulness that he was. Hebrew Proverb.
22. Adversity and loss make a man wise. Welsh Proverb.
23. Death is never at loss for occasion. Greek Proverb.
24. Death teaches you the value of life. Trialsandtests.
25. Be not afraid of losing a loved one but be concerned where that loved one will be in eternity when death comes. Trialsandtests.
26. Though I grieve your absence, I know you are having a glorious time with God in heaven. Trialsandtests.
27. May you forever rest in eternal peace if you died in the Lord. Trialsandtests.
28. Sweet condolences dear. It’s so sad that we won’t see you face to face again. Trialsandtests.
29. When you lose a loved one so dear to you, life complete turns upside down. Trialsandtests.
30. Though we are not together anymore, I am grateful that I shared my life with you. Trialsandtests.
31. Do you know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken? Terry Pratchett.
32. Her absence is like the sky spread over everything. C.S Lewis.
33. May you rest in eternal peace. Amen. Trialsandtests.
34. Your absence has left a void nothing can ever fill, darling and that is what kills me inside. Trialsandtests.
35. To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it. Steve Maraboli.
36. Those we love and lose are always connected by hearts strings into infinity. Terri Guillemets.
37. He heals the broken hearted and bandages their wounds. Psalms 147:3.
38. Losing you dear is most catastrophic thing that has ever happened to me. Trialsandtests.
39. How I wish you still were with me but I know you are in a better place now which comforts me. Trialsandtests.
40. My life has never been easier since you went home but I know one day I will meet you again. Trialsandtests.
41. Whoever said that loss gets easier with time was a liar. Kristin O’Donnell Tub.
42. I love you every day. And now I will miss you every day. Mitch Albom.
43. Closed eyes, heart not beating, but a living love. Avis Corea.
44. The sorrow we feel when we lose a loved one is the price we pay to have had them in our lives. Rob Liano.
45. I wonder if my first breath was as soul-stirring to my mother as her last breath was to me. Lisa Goich Andreadis.
46. And where does that minute go, that minute that separates life from death? I want those sixty seconds back. Carmen Rodrigues.
47. I couldn’t be more devastated as I see your lifeless laying motionless in a coffin now going to the grave to be buried. Trialsandtests.
48. Just like that and in a flash, you are gone and no more. Trialsandtests.
49. Indeed, death is a cruel thief as it stole you from me when I needed you most. Trialsandtests.
50. You may be gone but my wonderful we had together while you were alive will never go away. Trialsandtests.
51. Losing a mother doesn’t happen in a moment. It takes years to appreciate the impact of what’s gone. Lisa Jo Baker.
52. If I had one wish, you’d stay alive. Perry Poetry.
53. If I had a flower every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. Alfred Lord Tennyson.
54. Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted. Matthew 5:4.
55. A coincidence will remain a coincidence until its significance is realized. Angie Corbett-Kuiper.
56. The memories we have for those who left are our ultimate consolation. Anoir Ou Chad.
57. I don’t see my father’s death as an absence, rather as a different existence. Anoir Ou Chad.
58. When God says you’re ready, it does not matter where you are in life. Carlos Wallace.
59. Even when a river of tears courses through this body, the flame of love cannot be quenched. Izumi Shikibu.
60. Some people pass by, some people pass through and some people pass on. Johnnie Dent Jr.
61. When God say it’s time to go home, nothing cans top you from doing so including your loved ones you are leaving behind. Trialsandtests.
62. Why endlessly morn your dear one when that person is now living blissfully with God in heaven? Trialsandtests.
63. You only truly lose a loved one if that person fails to go home to be with the Lord in glory. Trialsandtests.
These are all the 63 quotes about losing a loved one I had to share with you and hope you found some comfort in them if you are grieving the loss of a loved one. Lastly, before you leave, kindly share these death quotes for loved ones with others who have lost loved ones for them to be comforted too. Sharing is caring. Peace.