A list of 45 selfish parents quotes to help you understand that it’s not your fault that they didn’t love you. Here are the quotes about selfish parents concerning mothers and fathers to help you understand this matter in great detail. Being raised by parents that didn’t care or were not there for you when you needed them most makes you feel unloved or unworthy. May these 45 selfish parents quotes remind you that’s it’s their problem, not yours.
45 Quotes About Selfish Parents.
1. Dear selfish parents, your child’s needs matter even more so than your own. Trialsandtests.
2. Anyone can have a child but not everyone has a heart for being a loving parent to put the child’s need above their own selfish ones. Trialsandtests.
3. Yes, he or she may be your child but remember, your child too has the right to make her own choices in life. Trialsandtests.
4. To the self-centered parents, children are regarded as an inconvenience for their busy lives rather than a blessing from the Lord. Trialsandtests.
5. Remember, the child you have isn’t just flesh and blood but a part of you that will never go away. Trialsandtests.
6. Children raised in families where there were not loved or supported emotionally often have mommy and daddy issues. Trialsandtests.
7. Dysfunctional kids are often offshoots of dysfunctional and toxic parents that neglected their important needs. Trialsandtests.
8. Selfish moms have no regard for their daughters emotional needs as there are buried taking care of their own selfish ones. Trialsandtests.
9. Daughters raised by selfish mothers often become selfish too when they get involved in relationships to cater for their unmet needs their moms didn’t fulfil. Trialsandtests.
10. Selfish parents have no time for their kids but have plenty of time to hang out with friends at a bar. Trialsandtests.
11. You say you have no time to be with me but how come you have the time to hang out with your buddies after work. Trialsandtests.
12. Remember, raising children into responsible adults is not an inconvenience but a privilege that some wish could have. Trialsandtests.
13. It is the selfish parents who are to blame. Pay attention, be involved in your children’s lives. They are your legacy, your only hope. Aaron B. Powell Benjamin.
14. Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience, you are raising a human being. Kittie Frantz.
15. Being a parent isn’t about doing what’s easy. It’s about doing what’s best for your child. Period. Deanna Hardy.
16. The most terrible poverty is loneliness and the feeling of being unloved. Mother Theresa.
17. We have to be the woman we want our daughters to be. Brene Brown.
18. Never put a child in a place where they have to pick which parent they love. Rebekah Bradley.
19. You will be a good parent if you already no longer be selfish. Until I was about 35, it was all about me. Lauren Holly.
20. Let’s raise children won’t have to recover from their childhoods. Pam Leo.
21. Narcissistic parents teach their children that love isn’t conditional but only obtained when they conform to their selfish wishes. Samuel Zulu.
22. Christian parents are the greatest gift children can ever have as they have a selfless heart to raise their children in the Lord. Samuel Zulu.
23. With self-absorbed fathers, they care not about their behaviour towards their wives and the impact it will cause on their sons. Samuel Zulu.
24. Abusive husbands often learned their abusive behaviour from their abusive fathers who mistreated their moms. Samuel Zulu.
25. A son who was raised by an abusive father who disrespected his mom is likely to carry on that legacy of abuse when he gets married, too. Samuel Zulu.
26. Parents are obligated to raise children into responsible adults and children too are obliged to obey them. It goes in two ways. Samuel Zulu.
27. If children are deprived of love at a young age, they will spend the rest of their adulthood trying to look for it in the wrong places. Samuel Zulu.
28. As a mom, you are tasked to raise your daughter into a person that will respect, love and cherish her future husband and kind. Samuel Zulu.
29. Daughters raised by mothers who were disrespectful to their fathers are likely to carry on that legacy of disrespect to their future hatbands, too. Samuel Zulu.
30. Selfishness on the parent’s part is another way of displaying their deep-rooted insecurities to their children. Samuel Zulu.
31. Possessive parents rarely live long enough to see the fruits of their selfishness. Alan Carner.
32. It’s sad how parents put their revenge agendas ahead of their children’s wellbeing. Teresa.
33. Narcissistic parenting only leads to dysfunctional children who usually carry on the same legacy to their future children. Trialsandtests.
34. There is no room for self if you want to raise children into responsible adults. Trialsandtests.
35. Children are like wine in that they take time to fully mature and require full dedication to raise them up. Trialsandtests.
36. No, none is your life, all are fake and selfish even as parents also I believe now. Shuru.
37. Perfectionist parents seem to operate under the illusion that if they can just get their children to be perfect, they will be a perfect family. Susan Forward.
38. It’s amazing how people can change behind closed doors. Susan Forward.
39. As long as you continue to react so strongly to them, you give them the power to upset you, which allows them to control you. Susan Forward.
40. You can learn, but you’ve got to give yourself time to pick up the basics, to practice, and maybe even to fail once or twice. Susan Forward.
41. Love them but don’t let their selfishness make you think you are not good enough for their love. Samuel Zulu.
42. To self-centred moms and dads, having children is nothing more than an insurance policy. Samuel Zulu.
43. Some mothers decide to have many children not out of love but to cover their losses in case something bad happens. Samuel Zulu.
44. Toxic families are often the result of deep-rooted needs that were never meat during childhood. Samuel Zulu.
45. When love is absent in a family, a dysfunctional and toxic family is what results. Samuel Zulu.
Hope these 45 selfish parents quotes have given you more insight into the minds and thinking of parents who are self-centered and why they do so. Take care.
Sharing is caring.